Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JKay

Where next?

7 posts in this topic

Me, I've never punted abroad yet but am intrigued by the posts here, would like to try Thailand but seeing some posts here it seems that costs are rising so not such an a good deal, are you guys looking else where? where are the best deals? old eastern bloc countries perhaps? have heard of folk going to Prague for a cheap weekend is it still the case?

Thailand can still be cheap if you keep away from Bangkok Go-Go bars, in Pattaya you can still get overnights for 1000 baht (£20) and there are thousands of girls to choose from.

The important thing is this, will you find Thai girls attractive ?

I suggest you go to you-tube and search for Pattaya bargirls or Soi 6 Pattaya.

That will give you some idea of what to expect, personally I find that Eastern European girls are streets ahead of their Thai counterparts.

The Philippines is another possible destination, the girls have a similar look but most will speak English to a reasonable standard.

With the state of the pound, everywhere is 30% more expensive now, its even devalued against currencies that you would normally never hear of.

Yes depends what sort of girl attracts you, I love Thailand coz I find Thais attractive, part of the fun Is hunting miss right now, Bangkok gogos has got pricey, but other places are still VFM. I also like Eastern-euros, thinking of heading off to Ukraine next year.

Yes depends what sort of girl attracts you, I love Thailand coz I find Thais attractive, part of the fun Is hunting miss right now, Bangkok gogos has got pricey, but other places are still VFM. I also like Eastern-euros, thinking of heading off to Ukraine next year.

Sounds like a good choice, only problem with places like Ukraine is that you have to go there in the summer whereas Thailand is hot all year round. :o

with the pound not giving many euros, maybe its wrth thinking about heading west to spend some dollars?

Costa Rica, Panama, and the source of latin beauty, Columbia, is a good way to go... very cheap and relaxed, with beautiful women everywhere you look...

Sounds like a good choice, only problem with places like Ukraine is that you have to go there in the summer whereas Thailand is hot all year round. :o

Yeah I was thinking of Kiev In the springtime. :(