Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Echoplex

Red Hot Lori

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone sampled the service of Red Hot Lori, based in South London and with a profile on the other site? Would be interested in any feedback on her or any reliable Romanian SP operating in North or East London. Cheers!

DO you mean this one?

red_hot_lori

You've noticed that she lists Bareback and Unprotected Sex in her services?

Avoid!

Sounds as if you have had negative contact with her or is that a reaction to the BB/Unprotected Sex listed in her services? It is difficult to know if this is a box ticked by a pimp or if the SP actually indulges. Without inside information a meet might just be a risk too far. I like her quirky elfin-like look though (body not too dusty either).... so was hoping the BB thing was a hype. Anyone had any actual experience they can talk about?

Edited by Echoplex

Sounds as if you have had negative contact with her or is that a reaction to the BB/Unprotected Sex listed in her services? It is difficult to know if this is a box ticked by a pimp or if the SP actually indulges. Without inside information a meet might just be a risk too far. I like her quirky elfin-like look though (body not too dusty either).... so was hoping the BB thing was a hype. Anyone had any actual experience they can talk about?

:D  Never underestimate the craving to declare one's punting piety.  We all know the rules but some just can't wait to mount the pulpit and share their 'wisdom' with the ignorant world. :P

Edited by Tiggy 7
1 person likes this

I've seen her. Went for covered BJ and sex, and she was excellent.  Very nice girl, very petite.  She's got a stunning "flatmate" too, called Candy.  Only problem is they do seem to offer BB, so that will no doubt put many people off.

1 person likes this

:D  Never underestimate the craving to declare one's punting piety.  We all know the rules but some just can't wait to mount the pulpit and share their 'wisdom' with the ignorant world. :P

That's so deep! ...(wonder what it means?)

I've seen her. Went for covered BJ and sex, and she was excellent.  Very nice girl, very petite.  She's got a stunning "flatmate" too, called Candy.  Only problem is they do seem to offer BB, so that will no doubt put many people off.

Appreciate the insight..as you say she seems to offer BB although I have heard of some EE SP's thinking that BB means OWO...if she is an independent and in control I guess it would be more likely that she does than if she has someone else ticking the boxes on AW. I am assuming that you weren't offered the service. So not as clearcut as "Avoid", just not a risk to normally take.