Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big4u

Clarklands Naturist Spa In Herts

7 posts in this topic

Have just come across this place and was wondering if anyone has been there or knows anything about it

Website seems to be down and they can't spell Hertfordshire.

Website seems to be down and they can't spell Hertfordshire.

Could they mean Herefordshire?

Could they mean Herefordshire?

The excerpts from their site that come up on Google say "on the Borders of Essex and Hartfordshire"

Herefordshire does not border Essex, but maybe their Geography is as bad as their spelling.

I've been there 2-3 times. It's a nicely done out, large Portakabin type of building out in the countryside between Bishops Stortford and Harlow, near a couple of small business premises. There are modern showers, a jacuzzi and a sauna. It's never been busy when I've been there. The masseuses are variable: one climbed up on the couch with me and started listing FS options, another gave a poor massage and cold, mechanical HR and didn't want to be touched at all. A third told me the house takes the entire booking fee and she only makes her money on extras! It's clean and safe but not really my cup of tea: I shan't be going back.

I've been there 2-3 times. It's a nicely done out, large Portakabin type of building out in the countryside between Bishops Stortford and Harlow, near a couple of small business premises. There are modern showers, a jacuzzi and a sauna. It's never been busy when I've been there. The masseuses are variable: one climbed up on the couch with me and started listing FS options, another gave a poor massage and cold, mechanical HR and didn't want to be touched at all. A third told me the house takes the entire booking fee and she only makes her money on extras! It's clean and safe but not really my cup of tea: I shan't be going back.

How much were the FS options?

How much were the FS options?

I can't remember now - it was over a year ago. Anyway, I'm fairly sure that lady no longer works there.