Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maco316

Trinity Masseusse - Selly Oak

6 posts in this topic

Has anybody seen this lady? Her body looks great, but was wondering what option 7 involved

If I wanted to guess, I would (and have). I wanted to know, as it could be a few different things

I've visited Trinity a few times, but only for a massage, which is a true professional massage with some sensual content. All in all a ost enjoyable and relaxing experience. However, I am not sure how widely available option is, regardless of its content. 

If I wanted to guess, I would (and have). I wanted to know, as it could be a few different things

You are welcome to it mate!

It's those fake tits!!

Hi guys visited Trinity about a year ago and yes did indulge in option 7 but as she says there is an option 7 but shes willing to discuss that with you one on one. But it doesnt take einsten to work it out. All I can say is that she is very relaxed, assured and easy to get on with in her demeanour. Its a great massage and not just talking about the erotic side.

Put simply, if you like your women tall, tanned, toned, sexy and in incredibly good shape with humungous breasts then contact her. Shes well into her gym work, is sexually liberal and can chat on if you want. Not been back as Im not local but thats the only reason