Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whothehell2099

What Happened To Jamilia From Erotic-Studio

3 posts in this topic

Hello there, a newbie....

Does anyone remember the lovely Jamilia from Erotic-Studio in Birmingham? Haven't been back there for ages, but I understand she's moved on

She was one hot babe.

Thanks

I have no information on her now but her last report was over a year ago so it must be a bit of a long shot to find her now, frustrating as I know that can be as I regretted losing touch with a girl with virtually the same name (well her name WAS Jamelia; the reports on your lady have either jamella or Jamela but you may be right).

While being petty, there is no hyphen in Erotic Studio but on the other hand the website URL has Erotic Studios with an s so I know nothing.

I never saw in the flesh or in pictures as far as I recall this lady but I am now worrying (from missed opportunities)she might have been the girl I knew at Hot Chocolate. She used to squeal when she set eyes on me, but what can I say, women find me pretty special... 

Ah your one was Indian, mine West Indian

Edited by vivluvsme

Oh...seh was very nice with a lovely personality to match, which makes the punt worthwhile and make you spend oney.

Talking of other lovelies, there was also Sasha at Penny's in selly oak about four/five years ago, mixed race women with boobs to die for....

Thanks