BoobieSnapper

Alice Of 00-44

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone met Alice from 00-44? I'm curious to know what she's like. The gent at 00-44 says good things, but wondered if anyone on here at met her.

Just to be clear, I'm not interested in lurid details, just what she's like, especially with banter.

00-44 is about my favourite port of call when in London.

B.

Incidentally, I'm fine if someone PMs me.

Sorry for jumping your thread a bit, but have always been curious about using the agency though have never got around to using them. I know the owner Pat is supposed to be very good at finding girls who deliver a consistent level of service.

Since you've used them before, would appreciate your recommendations either here or by PM.

Sorry for jumping your thread a bit, but have always been curious about using the agency though have never got around to using them. I know the owner Pat is supposed to be very good at finding girls who deliver a consistent level of service.

Since you've used them before, would appreciate your recommendations either here or by PM.

Your review of Pat, his agency and service is spot on, in my experiences.

Did anyone notice any changes with 00-44 lately? I have used them before and the service is brilliant, in terms of availability of amazing girls.

However lately it seems the available recommendations coming from Pat is for 1.5 hours i.e. £200. Anyone with similar experience? Or perhaps it is just when and what I was looking for. 

I haven't done an hour punt with 00-44, always been 2, so no idea, sorry.