Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr Faustus

What's The Deal?

19 posts in this topic

With services such as financial domination and blackmail etc. mostly sex isn't even on offer.

Is there really a market for this. If so I'm putting my make up on and buying a lovely dress in preparation for putting my profile online.

With services such as financial domination and blackmail etc. mostly sex isn't even on offer.

Is there really a market for this. If so I'm putting my make up on and buying a lovely dress in preparation for putting my profile online.

Yes I believe these services are used.  It is hard to imagine there are many who seek it but who knows? After all it is a secret not many men would share.

I would not offer them even though I have been asked.

Not that I've ever really ventured into the BDSM scene but I bet more than one Mistress has had requests to burn someone's derriere with a clothes iron or to nail someone's doodle to a piece of wood or worse still chop it off!

No - I'm NOT joking :unsure:

I think the majority of profiles offering that are wishful thinking with absolutely the wrong motivation for this work.

Only financial dom I was offered was in the form of a very annoying man who spent best part of 2 days texting and phoning to tell me how he could make me a website, from which I'd make thousands.....all I had to do was spend time meeting him, he'd take some photos during our time and show me how to set up the website.

Felt like he was simply wanting a freebie.

Same goes for the offers of slaves I've had - always want me supervising, don't want to pay and want to come when it suits them. Eh?

It takes all kinds. Personally, I get enough abuse, financial and verbal, in my daily life :D.

Financial domination? No sex? - sounds like my marriage

1 person likes this

There is apparently a huuuuuge market for this. Dont ask me how girls break into it or guys manage to pay their mortgage...its all a mystery to me.

I'm blonde I don't understand the question xxxx

I'm blonde I don't understand the question xxxx

I'm bald         I don't understand blondes!!

I know someone that ended up in A&E after coming of his motorbike and was highly embarrassed having to explain not only why his ball sack had well over 30 needles threaded through it, but why he was also wearing stockings, false boobies and sussies under his leathers. 

Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall that day I can tell you, 'well you see doctor, I'm a sub that's into forced feminisation and my mistress always insists I go home like this'. :D

Massive market out there for it...

These special desires cut cross cultures and class, but such experiences must be handled with care and consideration. There is often a hidden agenda that intends to subjugate the woman while she acts out as dominant. Handle with care 

1 person likes this

There's a huge market. The things that people get an erotic charge out of vary massively. It might not be sexual to you, but it is to someone else. 

There's a huge market. The things that people get an erotic charge out of vary massively. It might not be sexual to you, but it is to someone else. 

Absolutely.  Even some that appear mainstream now e.g. facials, do nothing for me personally but can be a deal breaker for some

I accept there are men out there into this, I find it hard (impossible) to accept it is a huge market.

So please bring a large bag of used twenties, and I will bring a sharp stick and a camera :)

1 person likes this

I accept there are men out there into this, I find it hard (impossible) to accept it is a huge market.

It's bigger than this market that's for sure....

Financial domination? No sex? - sounds like my marriage

:D