Dave51

New Review Section

14 posts in this topic

I use my mobile to access this site and I could look at the last 500 reports no problem. Now I cant see anything. I put in London and nothing comes up. I try oriental under London again nothing happens.

I know this has been coming but why change the reviews. It now seems so complicated to find anything if I can get it to work. If It's not broken why fix it.

The easiest thing to do would be to search by date, and choose the most recent reports.

When I put in 'location contains London' and 'within 120 days' I get 456 reviews...

I like the new review section a lot, but would it be possible to reintroduce the flag on the review section home page which indicates the date of the latest review? This has saved me conducting countless unnecessary searches in the past when there is no new content to view. In addition, when there is new content to view, this flag has allowed me to only search on the date range since I last read reviews, thereby allowing me to sort the results by location and still restrict the results to ones which I haven't seen before.

Many thanks for considering reintroducing this wonderful time saver, if the new system will permit it.

It would be nice to reintroduce the Open in New Tab functionality when you right click on a review with Firefox. That option doesn't appear to be there which makes looking at multiple reviews somewhat tedious. Thanks

2 points ....

- having the live cams advertisers/section on the right hand side of the screen on the review page ( or any other page ! ) is not very discrete when your trying to look at punternet at work/home etc .... can anything be done with this, maybe have a hide option?

- when you use to click on a FR on the old page the FR would open in a new page, which was ideal as you could read the post then close the window, in the new page the FR opens in the same window so you have to go back to see the other reviews ...... not a big deal ....  but I keep on closing the window after reading the FR & then having to load PN all over again !!

Edited by thedarkknightrises

2 points ....

- having the live cams advertisers/section on the right hand side of the screen on the review page ( or any other page ! ) is not very discrete when your trying to look at punternet at work/home etc .... can anything be done with this, maybe have a hide option?

- when you use to click on a FR on the old page the FR would open in a new page, which was ideal as you could read the post then close the window, in the new page the FR opens in the same window so you have to go back to see the other reviews ...... not a big deal ....  but I keep on closing the window after reading the FR & then having to load PN all over again !!

+1

Thanks everyone for your input. The right-click functionality has been added for those who would like to open reviews in a new window. This has been tested with Firefox and Safari on a Mac, please let me know if it works in Windoze too.

The right click option works on Chrome too, as just been checked.

I know that for most users it will not matter, but one thing that I'm contemplating is how I'm going to print out the FRs in future for inclusion in the FR files of our ladies, as the Live Cam ads running down the side does look a bit odd.

One thing that I found interesting was that the old copyright disclaimer which used to appear at the top of the reports in red has disappeared.

Field report files?

1 person likes this

Field report files?

Each lady has her own file printed out with FRs and assorted visitor reviews in them.

They're commonly found in Manchester parlours, and are very popular with the chaps.

A couple of observations G.

I like the new format and in particular, the ability to now search on an hourly rate. Personally, I'd like this to include a search on the 30 minute rate too because many punters only do business at this rate. An inclusion of a quickie rate too, would be even better.

The only area of concern to me and something that I used to really like, was that even if you rated the WG as positive on balance, you were able to say whether you'd return or not. This was a very important feature and something which I've used frequently, when reading Punternet reviews. I'm disappointed that this has been removed because I now believe that the bar has been lowered in favour of the WG. I've had many a punt where the service was good, but there were aspects about the situation or WG, which would lead me not to return or it was simply a one off, so I'd look elsewhere. A very good feature, that stood out and aided the punter, has been lost. It appears?

I agree, that did add some subtlety to the final assessment.

1 person likes this

Field report files?

Not sure where KSG is from but Sandys does this and it gives you something to do while waiting in the reception area for your appointment. That day's girls' folders on the low tables and others elsewhere in the room if I recall correctly. Also uncensored pics of the girls on the wall.

Another pastime is to guess the experience of the next punter coming to reception desk from cool familiarity to pretend familiarity to desperately hoping his wife is not working there.

And the final one is undressing with your eyes the virtually undressed girls walking to and from between their room and the working rooms.

Pity you can't spend an afternoon there for a token fee...