Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jones the butcher

Field Reports

27 posts in this topic

I can't find the field reports with this new layout.I really hate it  when things get changed.

Click on "Reviews" in the top menu.

Click on the little blue triangle to the left of "Date."

Click in "Most Recent."

Type "7" in the Published within this number of days box.

Click on "Update Search."

Hope this helps.

CB

In some ways I know what you mean I had a look at the latest reports last night and had a “what’s going on here moment!”, and I’m a bit of a Luddite about change myself!

However the format of the field reports has barely changed for years or the announcement board and although most of knew and loved the way it was I suppose it was a bit dated and ready for a refresh. Also having had chance to log in and have a play I’m getting more used to it and rather like it. Especially the profile features for the providers and the way these now link with the field reports as a whole rather than as two separate areas. The whole thing has more of an interactive feel, I think rather more suited to the twitter/ipad age of the twenty teens than the internet as it was in the late ninety’s.

So yes there will be teething problems as with all such changes, however I think it is a positive necessary step and one that once we all get used to it we will say is so much better and wouldn’t won’t to go back!

In some ways I know what you mean I had a look at the latest reports last night and had a “what’s going on here moment!”, and I’m a bit of a Luddite about change myself!

However the format of the field reports has barely changed for years or the announcement board and although most of knew and loved the way it was I suppose it was a bit dated and ready for a refresh. Also having had chance to log in and have a play I’m getting more used to it and rather like it. Especially the profile features for the providers and the way these now link with the field reports as a whole rather than as two separate areas. The whole thing has more of an interactive feel, I think rather more suited to the twitter/ipad age of the twenty teens than the internet as it was in the late ninety’s.

So yes there will be teething problems as with all such changes, however I think it is a positive necessary step and one that once we all get used to it we will say is so much better and wouldn’t won’t to go back!

Plus la change! We didn't like the new forum either, but have all now forgotten about the old one!

I think it's very nice and easy to navigate. I'm a sucker for a good user-interface. 

Edited by Curious Rose

I miss the the 1-click latest 500 FR button - also the calendar is much less helpful - but I too loathe change -as Bach said, if it aint baroque why fix it?

Thank god the forum is the same

I miss the the 1-click latest 500 FR button - also the calendar is much less helpful - but I too loathe change -as Bach said, if it aint baroque why fix it?

Thank god the forum is the same

The latest-reports button will be making a comeback as soon as all the fires are put out.

How is the calendar less helpful? What would you like to see?

Click on "Reviews" in the top menu.

Click on the little blue triangle to the left of "Date."

Click in "Most Recent."

Type "7" in the Published within this number of days box.

Click on "Update Search."

Hope this helps.

CB

Right got it now,thanks CB.

I miss having the ability to open a report in a new tab by clicking the middle button on the report number. It can still be done by right-clicking and choosing 'Open link in new tab', but that's a bit tortuous if you want to view many reports. Any chance of restoring the middle button functionality?

As an alternative, 'Next' and 'Back' buttons to allow you to step through reports without having to return to the list would be useful.

1 person likes this

I don't hate change but I know what I don't like.

I have been punting 10 to the dozen for years in the quest to break into the top 90 for number of girls reported on list (ie the interesting stats section has gone :(

I feel I no longer have a purpose in life...

Edited by vivluvsme

Fear not, the stats will be back. The new stats page will take into account ladies who work at more than one establishment and/or under more than one name. There is quite a bit of programming involved in this, however, and I didn't want to delay the launch because of it.

Life has its purpose again...

Thank you, G

There used to be an option for "would you visit this lady again" (something like that), it has disappeared, who would like to see this option available again?

There used to be an option for "would you visit this lady again" (something like that), it has disappeared, who would like to see this option available again?

The "Would You Return?" field was of limited value. Some reviewers loved the girl but still put "No" just because they never visit anyone a second time.

Some reviewers would put "Yes" for Recommended and "No" for Return to indicate a service that might have been borderline between a "Yes" and a "No" recommendation. There is now a "Neutral" recommendation choice to cover those situations.

When will the ' read latest 500 ' reports button appear?

What I don't like about the new system is the strip of ads down the side - makes it impossible to access discreetly. In the old FRs there was a band of photos of girls offering phone sex underneath, but it was usually possible to arrange things so that both that and the rather obvious large-print heading were outside the screen - worked for all but the shortest reports.

What I don't like about the new system is the strip of ads down the side - makes it impossible to access discreetly. In the old FRs there was a band of photos of girls offering phone sex underneath, but it was usually possible to arrange things so that both that and the rather obvious large-print heading were outside the screen - worked for all but the shortest reports.

Same here and where are the submitting rules, do you need to log-in to your FR account to see them now, you didnt have to before as they were listed at the top of the review page which listed the last 500 FRs.

The "Would You Return?" field was of limited value. Some reviewers loved the girl but still put "No" just because they never visit anyone a second time.

Some reviewers would put "Yes" for Recommended and "No" for Return to indicate a service that might have been borderline between a "Yes" and a "No" recommendation. There is now a "Neutral" recommendation choice to cover those situations.

I agree that it was somewhat ambiguous in it's true meaning. However, the additional "Neutral" recommendation is a very welcome addition, so thanks.

What's your opinion on a 30 minute search rate facility, down the line, so that it would match Adultwork?

Same here and where are the submitting rules, do you need to log-in to your FR account to see them now, you didnt have to before as they were listed at the top of the review page which listed the last 500 FRs.

The possible reasons for rejection are shown on the first screen of the review submission process.

I agree that it was somewhat ambiguous in it's true meaning. However, the additional "Neutral" recommendation is a very welcome addition, so thanks.

What's your opinion on a 30 minute search rate facility, down the line, so that it would match Adultwork

I will give that some thought once all the bugs are squashed.

The possible reasons for rejection are shown on the first screen of the review submission process.

Thanks for the clarification.

Hi,

Will all the old field reports for girls be returning as some of them have built up a good reputation over the years through these?

Thanks

Returning? They haven't gone away, unless the ladies have retired!

I will give that some thought once all the bugs are squashed.

Thanks G

I just use adblock - means the adverts don't appear.  Very discreet.

Edited by infinit