Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
badsin

Its My 40Th Soon - Any Recommendations Of Things To Do?

30 posts in this topic

Its my 40th soon, and I'm after some ideas of what I can do!

I have a meal booked, with family and friends. However I was after something a little more memorable, and exciting!. Currently top of my list is to make a film with the current regular - she's up for it, so thats 1 thing to do.

Any more ideas please, and also if you did anything particularly memorable - what was it??

Depends how much you want to spend. How about a holiday to a destination you've never been to but always wanted to go?

Or for less money an experience day - driving a sports car or whatever tickles your fancy ;)

I thought the OP had something more "adult" in mind?  Maybe I was wrong.  My first child was born the year I was 40 but obviously that takes a bit of pre-planning  :)

Depends how much you want to spend. How about a holiday to a destination you've never been to but always wanted to go?

Or for less money an experience day - driving a sports car or whatever tickles your fancy ;)

flying, yacht sailing? 

Don't want to dampen your spirits, but the filming?

Lots of punters on here struggle with dedicated fones and/or sims, so are you absolutely sure that hiding the film is guaranteed to be 100% safe?

Perhaps tucked away on the web somewhere? Explaining numbers, texts etc is one thing, but you and your dick on film is another!

Regardless, make the right decision and enjoy!

I thought the OP had something more "adult" in mind?  Maybe I was wrong.  My first child was born the year I was 40 but obviously that takes a bit of pre-planning  :)

Oops, apologies if I misunderstood - I thought he'd taken care of the "adult" part with the filming!

:o

Lots of punters on here struggle with dedicated fones and/or sims, so are you absolutely sure that hiding the film is guaranteed to be 100% safe?

Perhaps tucked away on the web somewhere? Explaining numbers, texts etc is one thing, but you and your dick on film is another!

Speaking as someone who can't even look at photos of himself without cringing these days I have to say the sight of myself on film would be the last thing I'd want to see.  Would destroy any last lingering illusions I have that I'm Mr Lovesexy

I'm a single guy, and the film is for private use. Seems fine to me, I have a small collection going back some time, and its all POV style :D

Wise words though for anybody considering anything other than personnel usage.

I have a Rover - so I drive a sports car everyday :) haha

If you list the "adult" activities that you have not yet tried I am sure your fellow forum members will give them marks out of ten and then you can try the top scoring activity.

I have a meal booked, with family and friends. However I was after something a little more memorable, and exciting!. Currently top of my list is to make a film with the current regular - she's up for it, so thats 1 thing to do.

Any more ideas please, and also if you did anything particularly memorable - what was it??

Go to the Jordan and spend two weeks at the border with Syria. Just watch 

What about a three some,if you haven't already partaken in such activities  :D  :D

Paint balling.... in the nude?

No?

1 person likes this

Mile high club, sex on a parachute, sex in a hot air balloon, sex al fresco, sex in a canoe, and I will think of some more later.

I'd happily join you in the balloon but not the parachute!

What about a three some,if you haven't already partaken in such activities  :D  :D

I did this for my birthday last week having never done it before.  I can highly recommend it!  :D

Tried a couple of times, already ticked that one off the list :D

Paint balling.... in the nude?

No?

Sounds like it could be painful - not my thing ;)

I am however considering a 'party' in October, which will be a first for me :)

I am however, slightly nervous regards being starkers and aroused amongst other guys - Im sure I'll get over it considering the proposed line up!!

ha you made me laugh so much..............."oh you know meal with friends blah blah"..........but thinking about filming a session with current regular...........that's a massive jump, whatever happened to a bit of fruit cake and some balloons, society today a wondrous thing xxx

1 person likes this

ha you made me laugh so much..............."oh you know meal with friends blah blah"..........but thinking about filming a session with current regular...........that's a massive jump, whatever happened to a bit of fruit cake and some balloons, society today a wondrous thing xxx

And don't forget the fanny slapping.  He could do it forty times :)

Speaking as someone who can't even look at photos of himself without cringing these days I have to say the sight of myself on film would be the last thing I'd want to see.  Would destroy any last lingering illusions I have that I'm Mr Lovesexy

Me too (unfortunately)  :eek:

Wallow in it. Being 40 is fabulous. I thought it was a cliché that life begins at 40, but it is true.

2 people like this

Well its filming time this evening :D  haha

I have a couple of scenes thought up, that have been ok'ed with my chosen lady. So as an evening it should be a bit of a giggle, with some aid memoirs :)  :)