Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAFFYPUNTER

The Definition Of Frustration

9 posts in this topic

I had a relationship with a working girl and it was great. We decided to call it a day mainly due to the age difference (only 24 years!). However, since we agreed to end the romance we have been in touch almost daily by text & email. We have met up as friends a couple of times too. Recently we had arranged to meet up but she said she couldn't make it as she had booked a client in. I suggested that I come as a client and that would solve the problem. She of course said no mainly because if we did have sex then we'd be back on the romance trail again.

So, great for the ego in a sense but also massively frustrating in that anyone else in whole of the country can book her but not me.

Could this be the definition of frustration?

I had a relationship with a working girl and it was great. We decided to call it a day mainly due to the age difference (only 24 years!). However, since we agreed to end the romance we have been in touch almost daily by text & email. We have met up as friends a couple of times too. Recently we had arranged to meet up but she said she couldn't make it as she had booked a client in. I suggested that I come as a client and that would solve the problem. She of course said no mainly because if we did have sex then we'd be back on the romance trail again.

So, great for the ego in a sense but also massively frustrating in that anyone else in whole of the country can book her but not me.

I agree with her reasoning here completely, and seeing you in my opinion would be extremely dangerous not to mention confuse the hell out of both of you. It's just too risky.

You have two options, move on and stop winding yourself up over her clients or restart the relationship. Age difference shouldn't really come into it unless she wants something you can't give (such as children), or you are truly ancient. If you are fit, well, enjoy each other's company then the age thing doesn't hold water with me.

I agree with Strawberry, if you really dont want to call it a day i would speak to her about it. If you actually dont want to pursue a relationship my advice is look elsewhere and stop thinking about what she is doing and with whom.

I'm not sure it is the definition of frustration, but reading your post as an outsider I would be concerned.

In many ways I see this as the end post to my "post virginity thoughts" topic.

You have crossed the boundary between professional and private and it seems that you both made that work, for a period at least and have parted with the lady on good terms.

However, to me mixing so readily between the boundary of professional and personal has to be a concern and I would imagine could get very confusing for both of you, although I accept there could be rare exceptions.

My advice, for what it is worth, is for your sanity and life moving forward you cannot have a foot in both worlds. I can only see that leading to a lot of negativity (you already hint at jealousy which is a really bad emotion), which would be a shame. So like me this may not be the answer you wish to read, but it is probably the answer best for you. You need to make a clean break.

Edited by nntt
1 person likes this

Very good advice from all three of the above, but especially NNTT.

That doesn't sound like frustration, it sounds like you want two conflicting things at once; a genuine friendship + client benefits. It's not that 'anyone can book her but you', you COULD book her, BUT that would effectively ruin what you currently have; so it's up to you to choose what you value having more.

Taffy as tough as it is you know you have to respect her wishes or lose her friendship. 

One thing though I would like to thank you for placing your post in the first place, because its proof positive that there are girls out there that would say no to a client.  Some guys here think that all girls ever want it the money.  In this case it's obvious she values your friendship more.

Relationship with a WG strays into "blurred" territory - can and does happen

Stop seeing WG - easy bit

Stop thinking about WG, stay away  and don't go back to seeing her - difficult

From my experience

Some great advice, all of it in fact. Thank you.

I'm not inclined to go for a clean break but more inclined to stick to the "just good friends" theme.

It's difficult but not impossible.

Punting is a curious hobby and throws up all sorts of situations.