Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nntt

The New Announcements Calendar?

7 posts in this topic

Is it right now this has replaced the old announcements board?

Is it possible we can have searching of the new option by geographical region, as in the old board?

I'm not against the new layout, but I don't think I'd look through many posting in regions not relevant to me to find the few that are, so to be able to narrow this down by location would be good.

Just my thoughts on it.

I have to agree, I have found the Announcements by Region a very useful feature.

Any chance of re-instating the capability please ?

Regions don't exist any more, so it would need to be done by post code. Will look into that once everything is settled.

You can now choose to have the Calendar entries displayed either by the date of the event or the date when the service provider posted the entry.

Not sure this is the right place to ask, but here goes and remove if it isn,t, How do you post on the calender...it says in my profile dont change stuff if you tour, use the calender, but I cant see where that is! Be nice I am 200 years old, quill pens are an innovation for me  :)

Not sure this is the right place to ask, but here goes and remove if it isn,t, How do you post on the calender...it says in my profile dont change stuff if you tour, use the calender, but I cant see where that is! Be nice I am 200 years old, quill pens are an innovation for me  :)

Just log into your account and follow the links to edit your profile. The Calendar section is near the bottom of the screen.

It wont  let me post an announcement as it is telling me that my postcode is 0 miles from my address and needs to be 20 miles from my address. I am not posting a tour, Im posting a bog standard announcement as my discount structure has changed.

Help  me?