Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gog

Earnings

10 posts in this topic

Do WGs generally earn good money and have any figures been reached which give a rough average how much indies and WGs who work for parlours and agencies earn.  The reason I am asking this question is because a common tactic used by the anti brigade is to create the notion that WGs are oppressed victims who need to be rescued.   Can women who earn good money from their work be described as oppressed.   

Bearing in mind the clandestine nature of the work I would think that reliable statistics will be very hard to come by.

Now watch some clever clogs prove me wrong!!

They earn millions!!! MILLIONS I TELLS YA!!!!!! :eek:

Anyone can be oppressed!! You seem to be forgetting the antis think that all WGs are poor because their pimps keep all the money!!!

Have thought about this my self but I DO agree with above. One may earn lots while another may see nothing. But I guess parlours generally would earn more but that's another kettle of fish! As they would take a 2/3 I say.

But on a VVVVERY good day I say £500 after cut. Don't visit indie so don't know they amount but they keep the lot after expense, hotels, travel etc

Some like the buss some dont!

Something I’ve wondered about too, a bit of a cop out answer but it would all depend on circumstances I would imagine, what rate they are charging and how many clients seen on average per week, combined with how much paid in fees if with an agency or parlour, rent costs and/or hotel and travel costs, any debts of whatever sort to pay off, and then lifestyle and habits as other cost factors as well and how financially disciplined the individual wg is and if that have a particular target goal in mind.

I would imagine it is very possible to make some good serious money in the right circumstances and with the right mindset, what percentage of wg’s actually do is another question.

I remember one girl I saw who seemed to keep a detailed notebook to keep track of accounts and figures, page after page, which I found fascinating and unexpected.

What really matters is not what you earn, but what you get to keep. A WG who earns £500/day, and gets to keep it, is arguably better off than a SP earning 1k/day, which she has to hand over. The higher earner may well be the oppressed woman.

1 person likes this

Something I’ve wondered about too, a bit of a cop out answer but it would all depend on circumstances I would imagine, what rate they are charging and how many clients seen on average per week, combined with how much paid in fees if with an agency or parlour, rent costs and/or hotel and travel costs, any debts of whatever sort to pay off, and then lifestyle and habits as other cost factors as well and how financially disciplined the individual wg is and if that have a particular target goal in mind.

I would imagine it is very possible to make some good serious money in the right circumstances and with the right mindset, what percentage of wg’s actually do is another question.

I remember one girl I saw who seemed to keep a detailed notebook to keep track of accounts and figures, page after page, which I found fascinating and unexpected.

Talk about stating the bleeding obvious!! :eek:  :angry:

Why unexpected? How else are we supposed to complete a tax return?

The entire country is oppressed

1 person likes this

On average and a good week I would say about £1000 from the girls I have spoken to.