Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rani Desi Nagarvadhu

Why Pay £150 When You Can Real Vfm For Less Than £15

40 posts in this topic

Well speaking as a punter, I don't actually have to buy condoms

I was under the impression that condoms could be obtained free, and for no money, at your local GUM clinic.

I was under the impression that condoms could be obtained free, and for no money, at your local GUM clinic.

The ones mine give away are tiny and break easily...

The condoms given away at the GUM would not be a sufficient supply.  They don't exactly give them out in gross packs.

Last time I was offered them I said no thanks..... give them to the young ones who probably can't afford them... or may not bother wearing them at all if they had to pay.  

1 person likes this

We all know the price for condoms in Boots but why pay almost £150 for 144 condoms when you could get the same for less than £15 !

http://www.freedoms-shop.nhs.uk/shop/product/search/?brand=8&c=1&f=17

Some people arent aware or arent interested perhaps for reasons of discretion in buying condoms online which are then delivered to their homes which might not be possible if they have a partner who doesnt know they are a WG or punter and where condoms would arouse suspicion. I have used Freedoms through a friend and they were very efficient but this was a while ago.

I wouldnt recommend buying anything you cant get elsewhere from Boots, an outrageously expensive retailer in my experience.

Yes Paul, but you may be pushing the boat out a little bit by asking for 150 of them!

About half a dozen with a little pack of lube in a bag.

I clicked on this and am now bitterly disappointed.

I was expecting to see a better VFM SP at £15 rather than £150 :(

Why oh why am I not surprised :D

I thought it was an ad for a rubber doll. Worth £15 of anyone's money.

The condoms given away at the GUM would not be a sufficient supply.  They don't exactly give them out in gross packs.

Last time I was offered them I said no thanks..... give them to the young ones who probably can't afford them... or may not bother wearing them at all if they had to pay.  

What's to stop them putting them in pretty packaging?

Very droll Paul  :)

:)

Oddly enough,round my way they come in pretty purple present bags

By strange coincidence I received this in an email advertising the little buggers.....

This is Jenna from British condoms.  This week we would like to share some facts about condoms: 

1)      Condoms were used in ancient times.  There is historic proof of a man using a condom in a 12,000 to 15,000 year old painting on the wall of a cave in France.

2)      The average condom can hold as much as 1 gallon of liquid.

3)      The Guinness world record for the longest chain of condoms is 3269.46 meters (10,726 ft 6 In), achieved in Romania in 2007.

4)      The Danish word for condom (contraceptive) is Svangerskabsforebyggendemiddel.

5)      The term Scumbag actually means condom.  This term was first coined in the 1960’s and people would refer to their condom as a scumbag!

6)      Wearing two condoms which is called ‘double bagging’ is not good.   When you wear two condoms, they can tear because there is a lot of friction. You should only wear one condom for protection.

7)      Did you know that Condoms keep vaginas healthy? A new study found out that sexually active women who use condoms have healthy bacteria in their body.

8)      Latex condoms protect you from sexually transmitted diseases and HIV. Although they are not 100% safe, they are still required if you want to protect yourself from sexually transmitted diseases.  Polyurethane and lamb skin condoms can’t protect you from HIV.

1 person likes this

My son and his girlfriend were given 36 condoms each which was the maximum on offer every 3 months.

You are so naughty aren't you?  Yes, you are !

Thank you so much :)

The ones mine give away are tiny and break easily...

Yes and who wants to have to run up to the gum clinic  2 or 3 times a week  ;)

My son and his girlfriend were given 36 condoms each which was the maximum on offer every 3 months.

Exactly...if you offer certain services which include toys you can easily go through up to ten condoms per session as each toy has to be covered and a  new one put on every time its used again a bit later. 

Why oh why am I not surprised :D

Its a tread title which is guaranteed to capture the through traffic on these boards :)

I wouldnt trus a website selling condoms that cheaply, I suspect they would be close to their sell by date which is fine for toys but not for fucking x

We would get them and advertise them on the forums free to anyone that wants them.  I could never use them because of my latex allergy but you can soon amass quite a few and pass them on to someone that might have use of them.

Ahh, its not always about you guys  ^_^

1 person likes this

Latex condoms protect you from sexually transmitted diseases and HIV. Although they are not 100% safe, they are still required if you want to protect yourself from sexually transmitted diseases. Polyurethane and lamb skin condoms can’t protect you from HIV.

Lynn, I know you were just commenting on the coincidence and not endorsing the email but I have to challenge the point above from the email you quoted.

As far as I know, polyurethane condoms are perfectly good protection against HIV. Some ladies who have latex allergies use them and they are perfectly adequate. They have to meet US and UK standards for strength and hence can be relied upon if they bear the appropriate mark (usually a kite).

I do believe however that lambskin condoms are not a good method for protection against HIV. Something to do with the porousity I believe.

Edited by Kantos Kan