Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surf757

Visiting London - Some Questions

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, will be visiting London soon from the States and looking for a little advice. Have checked out some of the numerous agencies online, but based on some of topics I've seen here that can be a bit of a mixed result.

As I typically punt in the US, where the Incalls are usually hotels, I'm leaning toward outcalls to my hotel in the Westminster area, although this seems to be limiting my options to ladies who only offer Incalls.

Some specific questions to assist in my search-

Can anyone offer some reliable advice on quality agencies for Outcalls? I've been looking at Admirals, Abby69, and HoD. I was interested in Maxes, but after looking at the site a few days ago it is now prompting me for a username and password?!?

In terms of verification in the UK, what is typically required info? In the States, I have a Preferred 411 account, but am guessing that this is not widely used in the UK?

Finally, any specific recommendations are appreciated. I would prefer British, Busty, and Beautiful, but am may sample EE and ethnic (Indian, black, Brazilian) as well (Oriental not my thing). Dirty talk and great OWO skills are a must.

Some ladies that have caught my eye thus far:

Lucia (Admiral)

Millie (HoD)

Rio Lee (Maxes - however can no longer access the site...)

Christine Love (Indy)

Thanks for any assistance, hoping to make my visit a good one!

Surf

Rio Lee

Welcome, Surf

The good news is that you can forget about verification over here. It's simply not needed, because the law is different here.

Others can advise you re your chosen agencies and girls.

have a good trip.

It's also worth knowing that credit-card payment is rarely an available option in the UK game.

Working girls in this country are all loyally devoted to our Queen, and simply love collecting portraits of her, aka banknotes.

These come in various colours [quaint Brit spelling], of which the red £50 is the prettiest.

Build up your own collection of royal portraiture, so you and your visitor immediately have a shared interest of the kind that so often brings people together harmoniously.

2 people like this

Hello Surf, I thought that Maxes site only requires a password to look at the reviews, available services, "incognito" girls and the forum..And you can only get a password after completing one booking... But I might be wrong.

In terms of British, busty and beautiful (not to mention very naughty) I think that KristenDD on Adultwork is currently as good as it gets and she does outcalls in London. Others will have other suggestions for you I'm sure. Enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the helpful information! That's good news on verification issues and KristenDD certainly looks enticing.

In addition to the agencies I inquired on earlier, I've been looking at Allure, some nice looking women there - Leilah and Cara both look like a top candidates for me. Any thoughts on Allure or specific ladies there? Are they reputable? Known for accurate pictures?

Thanks again! I appreciate any additional advice.

Surf

Thanks for the helpful information! That's good news on verification issues and KristenDD certainly looks enticing.

In addition to the agencies I inquired on earlier, I've been looking at Allure, some nice looking women there - Leilah and Cara both look like a top candidates for me. Any thoughts on Allure or specific ladies there? Are they reputable? Known for accurate pictures?

Thanks again! I appreciate any additional advice.

Surf

I haven't met those ladies, but have always found Allure to be efficient, reliable and honest. However, I haven't actually used them for a little while so not sure about their current crop of girls.

These come in various colours [quaint Brit spelling], of which the red £50 is the prettiest.

I'm probably taking a humourous post too seriously, but I was under the impression that fifties are seen as an annoyance? I usually bring an envelope full of twenties along to ~enhance the friendship.