Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wombat

Romanian Girls In Oxford

17 posts in this topic

There has been a sudden increase in the number of Romanian girls in Oxford.  Has anyone tried any of these girls and if so what was it like.

The same has happened in Birmingham. It's hard to know if it's all above board, mass spam on the various listing sites or the old worry of forced work.

I have nothing against EE girls (I love the accent), but I always worry enough never to book.

It's probably easier to go to park end and leave with a girl than bother setting up an appointment, to be honest.

its not only Birmingham and Oxford, the Romanian girls are appearing all over the place

I have never punted with a Romanian girl but assume they are all pimped? maybe I am wrong but I would like to know of anybodies experience them

cheers

peter

I have never punted with a Romanian girl but assume they are all pimped?

Why would Romanian girls be any more or less likely to be pimped than, say, Polish girls?

I expect they are probably a mixed bag like all WGs.  The main problem I see with EE girls is that they seem to move around a lot, working from hotels of flats for a short period of time before moving somewhere else.  This makes it difficult to get useful feedback on them.

Why would Romanian girls be any more or less likely to be pimped than, say, Polish girls?

I expect they are probably a mixed bag like all WGs.  The main problem I see with EE girls is that they seem to move around a lot, working from hotels of flats for a short period of time before moving somewhere else.  This makes it difficult to get useful feedback on them.

100% agree.

No reason to think that any girls from any EE/CEE country are pimped. If pimping is an issue I would suggest look more carefully at Asia.

I will never see a Romanian girl again - they usually provide few of services offered and seem to have watches that go twice as quick!!!

I am enjoying a group of Romanian girls in Northampton at the mo, stunning looking girls, great attitude, superb service and VFM. 

Are the Romanian girls alluded to on the other site? Or are they advertised in a local Oxford paper? Has anyone seen been to see them and got any recommendations?

Are the Romanian girls alluded to on the other site?

It is fine to refer to AdultWork by name.

Do a search on the location, look bottom left and you may see "nationality - Romanian". This is where AW in its finite wisdom has chosen some girls to provide evidence of origin - for example to detect Spanish or Italian girls pretending to be Romanian ;)

Edited by raylondoner

I am enjoying a group of Romanian girls in Northampton at the mo, stunning looking girls, great attitude, superb service and VFM.

Can you help with some names of the Romanian girls you currently enjoy

Can you help with some names of the Romanian girls you currently enjoy

Fair to ask but pretty unlikely the same girls referred to are still in the same location 7 months later.

But of course a new group of equally good-service ladies may have moved into the area.

I identified a beautiful Romanian lady in Northampton who swaps between there and London but discovered in talking to her face to face that she does BB with some clients and I had missed that on her profile. We chatted amicably and agreed not to go ahead.

But from her attitude and our conversation I am sure I would have had a great time. A real shame.

Edited by vivluvsme

Would one of those be 6' Sarah (OK, she's Moldavian but close enough). On topic, I believe she recently did a couple of weeks in Oxford.

I identified a beautiful Romanian lady in Northampton who swaps between there and London but discovered in talking to her face to face that she does BB with some clients and I had missed that on her profile. We chatted amicably and agreed not to go ahead.

Please could you name this lady so we're all enlightened?

DG

Well it shows bareback in her enjoys list so as people would actually not miss that like I did, it could be better to just alert people to check the enjoys list each time and not to decide it was an error and only intended to refer to OWO unless you check the situation out with her before meeting her.

These Romanian girls know that there's an influx in the UK so the Independents on Adult Work will state their second language as English, but their first as Swedish, Dutch, or German as most of these countries will speak Fluent English as a secondary language with a twang and so they can blend in easily.