Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LLMPHD

Overnight With Alex Of Maxes

16 posts in this topic

Has anyone done an overnite with Alex from Maxes...and survived it? I'm contemplating, but am a little anxious about whether I'll survive it....

I have one with Alex and KristenDD at the end of next month. You could see if I'm still posting after that date :D Based on my shorter bookings with those two, I'll be out of action long before they will.

Good luck....what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger!!

Alex is pretty damn well full - on.....I guess she could possibly slow down for an overnighter....but don't count on it!

I've found that Alex will adjust to your pace (longest I've had with her was three hours) Just tell her how you want it to go and I'm sure you'll see daylight.

I have one with Alex and KristenDD at the end of next month. You could see if I'm still posting after that date :D Based on my shorter bookings with those two, I'll be out of action long before they will.

I'll be interested in your experience...so do me know!

Wish I had your stamina! And bank balance! ;-)

Wish I had your stamina! And bank balance! ;-)

:D.. My stamina isn't all that, but I know theirs is! Based on previous bookings, my "downtime" will be covered by them having squirting competitions and seeing who can take the biggest butt plug! I know I keep recommending the same girls but they have a work ethic I admire :D

............them having squirting competitions and seeing who can take the biggest butt plug!

Fuxache!

Alex squirts???

She can..not as easily/as much as Kristen does, but that's probably down to my poor technical skills :D I think she needs to be very, very turned on before it'll happen. More of a trickle perhaps :)

Fuxache!

:D

Edited by hendrix

Relating to the overnight topic, not Alex... Are you expected to do stuff all night long ? Is it okay to actually sleep during the night ?

Some sleep is expected (not unreasonably) by the WG

Alex squirts???

I can say from personal experience that Alex has squirted torrents  - four or five times in one hour!  It was all down to exciting her first with an exciting role play and senses deprivation games (done me I am happy to say) followed by great technique (someone else!)

She said she was most grateful and that was the first time she had squirted so many times.  lovely girl!!

I've found that Alex will adjust to your pace (longest I've had with her was three hours) Just tell her how you want it to go and I'm sure you'll see daylight.

Hendrix must be the luckiest man alive. I wish I was as wealthy as him.

I've finally gotten round to making a booking with Alex. I did it for two hours. Do you reckon that's long enough to get the whole " Alex experience"? Should I lengthen to 3 ?

I've finally gotten round to making a booking with Alex. I did it for two hours. Do you reckon that's long enough to get the whole " Alex experience"? Should I lengthen to 3 ?

2 hrs will be enough.