Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duxbury

Two Girl Fun

4 posts in this topic

Considering going to a Parlour in Brum and negotiating a two girl at once punt. Very interested in watching some girl on girl action, with some participation from myself, touching, feeling, oral, helping things along...etc, perhaps using toys as part of the play. Anyone recommend a parlour that offers this service, or at least having an exchange of experiences? Personally I've always gone for the solo action, nearest I got to it during a visit to one in Stirchley, was from a very sultry and sexy black girl in a baby-doll nightie, who wanted to 'watch' me with the girl that I had chosen to punt with...sadly I declined because I couldn't double the fee at the time! Comments, advice, and feedback welcome.

I know blue ice definitely do this are certain days with the girl on girl action, although I can't comment on it as never had it myself ...

Sure it will be available alot more places,,

Yep, seen a few good reports on 2 -girls at Blue Ice. Generally, finding 2 girls that are into each other in a parlour, is not easy.I know from recent personal experience as I've been trying to do some research on this topic in Coventry area.

I would guess it would be Blue Ice and Erotic Studio who might be most open to organising this. Just a hunch though.