Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Essex Massage

Police Closures in Essex

39 posts in this topic

Rumour has it, and it`s all the info I have at present, 5 houses were closed by Police in Colchester last night and one in Hadleigh.

Rumour has it, and it`s all the info I have at present, 5 houses were closed by Police in Colchester last night and one in Hadleigh.

Just phoned A13 Bliss in Hadleigh, they said sorry we are closed today, sounds like you could be right. :o

I`ve emailed Kerry of A13bliss and am awaiting news. The news of closure came from a girl working at that time, though through another "employer".

I`ve emailed Kerry of A13bliss and am awaiting news. The news of closure came from a girl working at that time, though through another "employer".

Keep us informed, A13 only have one foreign girl that I know of. :o;)

Just heard from Kerry at A13, the closure is true. The reason for it was neighbour complaints. She goes onto state.

Although the a13bliss premises, has closed down the regular bliss girls will all still be available at other venues and our site will be updated and 01702 ****** is still in use for updates as and when we have them.

Shame about Bliss but the advertising was a bit in the face of the neighbours including a big banner at sadlers farm roundabout :o

Shame about Bliss but the advertising was a bit in the face of the neighbours

I think they tried to be discrete, making punters use side entrance but the street is residential ---------- not sure if I would tolerate my next door neighbour running a brothel.

If Scarlet or Lisa are working anywhere else please PM me.

Jimmy as far as I can tell Kerry is trying to keep all the girls working so give her a bell on the usual number.

I thought Scarlet left Bliss ages ago? Never met a Lisa there

Lisa who used to work at A13 bliss works at Little Devils as Sarah on Thursdays,a great girl,Scarlot was advertising a visiting service on another adult site.

Lisa who used to work at A13 bliss works at Little Devils as Sarah on Thursdays,a great girl,Scarlot was advertising a visiting service on another adult site.

Thanks for that information.

Regarding Scarlet, she does have a profile on ADULTW0RK but has turned out to be totally unreliable, she rarely logs on and I know one of our members was let down by her. ;)

Shame i was looking forward to seeing her and lisa ;)

I can confirm that Sarah and Lisa are one and the same. Kerry of A13 confirmed this elsewhere.

Strange Kerry told me she sacked Lisa :o

Kerry of A13 Bliss told me that Lisa works as Sarah at Little Devils,Just have not had time to see her yet.hoping in next couple weeks

Visited Sarah at Little Devils on Thursday and can confirm is Lisa foremly of A13 Bliss.Great girl and left with a massive smile on my face.

Okay, getting a bit paranoid now! I visited A13 bliss a couple of weeks before it was shut and parked my car in carlton drive. Now I know that it was probably being investigated at that time, does that mean the police will know my car reg and can I expect a visit sometime soon? :confused:

Okay, getting a bit paranoid now! I visited A13 bliss a couple of weeks before it was shut and parked my car in carlton drive. Now I know that it was probably being investigated at that time, does that mean the police will know my car reg and can I expect a visit sometime soon? :confused:

No. Visit for what? visiting a prostitute is legal. It's only illegal if you're picking them up on the street etc.

If you're confused about the new laws they're not in force at the moment in any case; and even if they were they only apply to "forced, coerced, threatened or deceived" prostitutes. They don't change the legality of prostitution per se.

wouldnt worry about it i think the neigbours shut it down not pc plob

Thanks guys, that's put my mind at rest.