Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Punter Rabbit

The Grey Fur Bunny Club And A Tribute

19 posts in this topic

I joined this club the other day - I didn't intend to, and its not a great club either as they'd have me as a member.

I was given to thinking of love and loss and how I would never see those days again :-(

But I wasn't glum for long - I went to see sweet camomile bunny and it went a bit like this ...

Miss Camomile Bunny

She was great fun.

We went into the garden and she showed me a few tricks

Some would say she was showing off. She could get her pretty mouth round a worthy sized courgette and swallow it right to the back of her throat (without her eyes even watering!) And she managed to look so sweet and innocent at the same time. I was impressed - she made me laugh.

Then she showed me where to find the sweetest juiciest vegetables in the patch.

'Oh Peter', she sighed lovingly as I was rolling a tasty little radish round my mouth. Now this did give me pause mid nibble, as Peter is actually my younger and more handsome cousin; but she said it convincingly, so I could believe it was me she was thinking of.

'Come in to my burrow' , she whispered, as she laid a trap for me with her deep brown eyes.

My heart tripped and I fell in.

I floated above a field of lush verdant dandelions.

A gentle breeze set all the clocks to the love hour, laid a blanket of soft fluffy down - Warm; comforting, caressing.

I gazed at heaven as the sky blushed pink...

Then exploded in waves of silver gold star-bursts.

I'm still basking in the afterglow now

The above is a tribute to all the girls who have ever had even one hours fun with a grey bunny. (the grey fur bunny club is 50+)

You give us back a little piece of lost youth - and that's quite a gift.

Has anyone else here been glum and found comfort with a pretty bunny?

In my case I got off to a bad start and went downhill in a very bad way, but I have had some very uplifting experiences of late and life is good again now.

I have had some further bad punts too along the way - but now they just made me laugh.

I have a funny story to recount re bad punts but I shall leave that to another post as this is already quite a long one.

(    |     /

>:o)( )

(    |     \

Ah, it is Saturday evening after all so why not :)

shrooms!!  :blink:

1 person likes this

I think PR has a lovely way with words and should be encouraged to express himself here some more.

If anybody finds some cheese can you please pop it back on Mr Rabbits cracker....:)

1 person likes this

After my difficult day this was exactly what I needed, 

I think PR has a lovely way with words and should be encouraged to express himself here some more.

Totally agree.Don't know if its the response he was looking for but it made me chuckle.Well crafted

Watership Down or Alice in Wonderland, heady stuff, definitely opium or mush......

Should be interesting to see a field report.......not recommended

I have only understood one word of this thread so far: shreems.

I must be told old, he says ironically.

I joined this club the other day - I didn't intend to, and its not a great club either as they'd have me as a member.

I was given to thinking of love and loss and how I would never see those days again :-(

But I wasn't glum for long - I went to see sweet camomile bunny and it went a bit like this ...

Miss Camomile Bunny

She was great fun.

We went into the garden and she showed me a few tricks

Some would say she was showing off. She could get her pretty mouth round a worthy sized courgette and swallow it right to the back of her throat (without her eyes even watering!) And she managed to look so sweet and innocent at the same time. I was impressed - she made me laugh.

Then she showed me where to find the sweetest juiciest vegetables in the patch.

'Oh Peter', she sighed lovingly as I was rolling a tasty little radish round my mouth. Now this did give me pause mid nibble, as Peter is actually my younger and more handsome cousin; but she said it convincingly, so I could believe it was me she was thinking of.

'Come in to my burrow' , she whispered, as she laid a trap for me with her deep brown eyes.

My heart tripped and I fell in.

I floated above a field of lush verdant dandelions.

A gentle breeze set all the clocks to the love hour, laid a blanket of soft fluffy down - Warm; comforting, caressing.

I gazed at heaven as the sky blushed pink...

Then exploded in waves of silver gold star-bursts.

I'm still basking in the afterglow now

The above is a tribute to all the girls who have ever had even one hours fun with a grey bunny. (the grey fur bunny club is 50+)

You give us back a little piece of lost youth - and that's quite a gift.

Has anyone else here been glum and found comfort with a pretty bunny?

In my case I got off to a bad start and went downhill in a very bad way, but I have had some very uplifting experiences of late and life is good again now.

I have had some further bad punts too along the way - but now they just made me laugh.

I have a funny story to recount re bad punts but I shall leave that to another post as this is already quite a long one.

(    |     /

> :o)( )

(    |     \

Awwwe how sweet....

I didn't know Peter rabbit went punting though, not sure whether Beatrice Potter quite meant that, or maybe in bunny world all male rabbits are called Peter.

Furry?

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

This rabbit thread could run and run .  Altogether now  , "     run rabbit run rabbit  , run run run        here comes the farmer with his gun , gun , gun  "

I think he wants to join the Custard Club :)

Awwwe how sweet....

I didn't know Peter rabbit went punting though, not sure whether Beatrice Potter quite meant that, or maybe in bunny world all male rabbits are called Peter.

No I dont think Peter went punting (sounds like a possiblity for a tongue twister rhyme there). Peter is the innocent victim here. He does'nt realise his girlfriend is on the game! Unfortunately she's let his name slip in the hight of passion, and quite by accident poor Punter finds himself in an uncomfortable situation. Not only has he bedded his cousins girlfriend he also has the moral dilema of whether to tell Peter or not about his girlfriends hobby!

Anyone have some advice for him :-)

strewth nearly a whole page and no arguing. lucky rabbit

No I dont think Peter went punting (sounds like a possiblity for a tongue twister rhyme there). Peter is the innocent victim here. He does'nt realise his girlfriend is on the game! Unfortunately she's let his name slip in the hight of passion, and quite by accident poor Punter finds himself in an uncomfortable situation. Not only has he bedded his cousins girlfriend he also has the moral dilema of whether to tell Peter or not about his girlfriends hobby!

Anyone have some advice for him :-)

Re toungue twister: How about Peter punter poked a perfect pussy.

Anyone else?