Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lick n Suck

Review 114670

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone noticed this FR? The first paragraph talks about the reviewer getting a BJ from the lady he visited, but then in the second paragraph the reviewer veers off to talking about getting a BJ from a guy in a gay sauna.

Now, its obviously up to the reviewer as to how he likes his sexual adventures, but why post about it in a FR? And it has noting to do with the lady he was reviewing! I'm sure that there must be plenty of online forums where the reviewer can post about his visits to a gay sauna, but putting it in a PN FR just looks inappropiate. And it does no favours for the lady he's reviewing either

Wierd or what ?? :huh:

A classic line "I'm not gay but...", talk about going off topic.

I agree it's doing no favours for poor lily who is a great girl.

Has anyone noticed this FR? The first paragraph talks about the reviewer getting a BJ from the lady he visited, but then in the second paragraph the reviewer veers off to talking about getting a BJ from a guy in a gay sauna.

Now, its obviously up to the reviewer as to how he likes his sexual adventures, but why post about it in a FR? And it has noting to do with the lady he was reviewing! I'm sure that there must be plenty of online forums where the reviewer can post about his visits to a gay sauna, but putting it in a PN FR just looks inappropiate. And it does no favours for the lady he's reviewing either

I thought discussion of Gay stuff was against the rules, however i couldnt find the FR rules when i just looked, so perhaps they have changed for all i would know. My advice is PM Galahad to inform him of this or i see there is a report the FR link which you could use. And yes i find it weird.

I think he's making a comparison here .   £  100 against    £ 20  if you don't mind who is giving it  .  "  I'm not gay but .....    "   what was he doing then in a gay sauna   . Interestingly I took note of the sauna name , if ever in the area and down to my last 20 ......   :eek: