Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maco316

Newcastle Recommendations

14 posts in this topic

Has anyone got any good indy recommendations for Newcastle-upon-Tyne? City centre ideally

Always used to be a bit of a desert.

Oh I don't know Paul.............

I think there are one or two decent looking camels up in these parts.

Not sure why you say it is a desert...... there are hundreds of wgs in the north east....... or did you mean no one worth visiting?  I hope not!  :blink:

3 people like this

Oh I don't know Paul.............

I think there are one or two decent looking camels up in these parts.

Not sure why you say it is a desert...... there are hundreds of wgs in the north east....... or did you mean no one worth visiting?  I hope not!  :blink:

I said "used to be"!          I am referring to around 15 years ago. I have little current knowledge.

Plenty of choice up here nowerdays

I'm not saying the Toon is the greatest punting city but its far from being the worst either!

Has anyone got any good indy recommendations for Newcastle-upon-Tyne? City centre ideally

Maco, don’t mind our somewhat out of date friend. Let us know what your broad preferences are and we will see if we can give you a steer.  And if we can’t help, then pay homage to the luscious Lynn. You won’t be disappointed, my man!

Fairly broad preferences I think, though no doubt I'll be wrong...18-30, British, non smoker. Let's start from there

Fairly broad preferences I think, though no doubt I'll be wrong...18-30, British, non smoker. Let's start from there

Thank you Fugazi but our Maco is looking for a younger lady.  He will be spoilt for choice!  There are a great many gorgeous geordie girlies within his age preferences.

Amour agency has a lot of lovely ladies. I would particularly recommended Amelia and Molly.

Back to Amour Newcastle I can now reccomend Jenny and Francesca.

On 30/01/2015, 09:09:07, cantgetenuf said:

Amour agency has a lot of lovely ladies. I would particularly recommended Amelia and Molly.

I would now like to add Francesca and Jenny to that

I saw a girl from newcastle called scarlett rose who was on tour in London a few weeks ago. Incredibly pretty (like Jenna Coleman, but even prettier). Great service too. Sure there are many more as the North east does seem to be full of really hot women.

I have not seen Brooke Knights myself, would love to do so as I have heard she is amazing (but fully booked months in advance).