lysozymes

Recommendation For A Petite Blonde Ee Girl (Pse)

17 posts in this topic

Dear fellow punters,

A coworker of mine is a pretty, blond petite (5,2") tease from Latvia who tends to favour very tight short skirts.

Although she enjoys the attention from my awed stares, my rule of thumb is as always:

"Never crap where you eat".

But I would like to relieve the tension in my pants!

Do anyone have a good recommendations for a young petite, east european blond girl?

Preferable PSE with a-levels on offer. My budgets is 140-170 pounds.

Cheers

jennifer pussy on another site is lovely ,genuine pse a levels cim

Wow, very nice! Thanks boardyhell3!

jennifer pussy on another site is lovely ,genuine pse a levels cim

Must admit, looks hot ;)

Edited by raylondoner

genuine girl better than the photos ,no fat on her 

Can't find this jennifer using that name..  interested!

Off to find out next week. Hope she is as naughty as she looks and her reviews suggest.

She's great, a little crazy, amazing body and natural. She's young. Skin like silk.

Should have listened to the wisdom of my fellow punters...

That blond tease of a coworker dropped her papers on the floor in front of me. Dressed in a red tube dress, she bent over to get the papers and strategically placed her round ass in front of my face. That did it, I got up went on the phone and looked for a blond EE girl near my work who looked almost to a point the same as my teasing coworker. She had several positive feedbacks and could receive me for a 1h in-call.

As the rules doesn't allow blow-by-blow field reports, I'll just say I was very disappointed. She was very reluctant and felt a bit forced. Although she has a really young nice body, it was more of a "quick-get-it over-with" experience. Oh, also does not do a-levels (I probably texted with her handler/pimp who confirmed a-levels).

Lesson learnt. Listen to fellow punters on this forum!

Edited by Vin DaLoo
Removed AW Profile Names

I've never had a bad experience with her. I can understand and it's no suprise that this could happen, but I guess YMMV. I've had some serious hard fucking/PSE sessions with her, it was like I was banging a girl who was really into it. But maybe there was some level of attraction?

I may be wrong but I do not think lysozymes is reviewing Jennifer_pussy  ...?  as "for a blond EE girl near my work" unless he works in Wembley?? and unless she had an off day. I have always found her very good at providing service, although she has never actually given me the go ahead for A levels and once said she only has that on her profile to get chosen!.... she has always promised this next time...

shame .......

Hi guys, 

The lady I went was indeed NOT Jennifer. I mistakenly thought I was allowed to write the AW profile name and my post was edited by a moderator who removed the profile name.

Please DO NOT think I said anything badly about miss Jennifer! I hope I will be able to visit this cute girl someday.

The lady I had a disappointed visit is named after a major city in France and located in Notting Hill Gate.

Apologies to the mods for not reading the rules properly.

I may be wrong but I do not think lysozymes is reviewing Jennifer_pussy  ...?  as "for a blond EE girl near my work" unless he works in Wembley?? and unless she had an off day. I have always found her very good at providing service, although she has never actually given me the go ahead for A levels and once said she only has that on her profile to get chosen!.... she has always promised this next time...

shame .......

Phew! I hope not, I'm seeing her for the first time early next week! :-)

i asked about a level and she didnt say no,but carried on till cim,immediately she jumped on me and tried to snowball me

i enjoyed my self with a stunning girl