Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
misterm

Callie

17 posts in this topic

Saw her about a year ago but no sign now, anyone know if shes still working ?

Saw her about a year ago but no sign now, anyone know if shes still working ?

I think she was working very briefly at Temptations (Autumn will correct me if I'm wrong) a few weeks ago, then disappeared from the radar as quickly as she re-appeared. Has been seen on the other site as "Sienna" in the past few months, too. But right now, not advertising.

I think she was working very briefly at Temptations (Autumn will correct me if I'm wrong) a few weeks ago, then disappeared from the radar as quickly as she re-appeared. Has been seen on the other site as "Sienna" in the past few months, too. But right now, not advertising.

She was working here, due to Photograph problems ( namely her wanting to use fake pics and using the day pictures for her FB account) and her offering BB She was asked not to come back.

As far as I know she is still on AW.

Holy shit you don't mince words. I was too discrete to say that but I too was aware of the latter...

Holy shit you don't mince words. I was too discrete to say that but I too was aware of the latter...

No point, I had no evidence of Callie offering bareback, when I had several messages saying she had and had not done so in the past.

Several said she did, several said she didn't.

But until I had evidence, I had no reason to tell her she could not work here. ( lets face it there can be some malicious idiots in this industry)

However when I had that evidence in her own words to a client who she replied to on AW, saying she was happy to do an outcall to him and do Anal and vaginal sex bareback, I asked her not to come back. 

( wether she actually did it or not I can't comment as I wasn't there, but she certainly offered him it via e-mail.)

I'm not here to mince words hon, I am here to talk, pass info, get info, and have a giggle with like minded people.

If I have information that helps this community I will share it.

And not in the back channels where everyone else does it, as the information is useless except to a few people. 

That's why I say and why I am genuine when I say if you have a problem tell me, on board or off board, as long as it's not rude, I will do my best to rectify it.

Besides wasn't transparency asked for?

That is as transparent as it gets.

I don't judge Callie or her clients, I just choose not to have her working from my establishment.

Edited by Autumn Temptation
2 people like this

No point, I had no evidence of Callie offering bareback, when I had several messages saying she had and had not done so in the past.

Several said she did, several said she didn't.

But until I had evidence, I had no reason to tell her she could not work here. ( lets face it there can be some malicious idiots in this industry)

However when I had that evidence in her own words to a client who she replied to on AW, saying she was happy to do an outcall to him and do Anal and vaginal sex bareback, I asked her not to come back. 

( wether she actually did it or not I can't comment as I wasn't there, but she certainly offered him it via e-mail.)

I'm not here to mince words hon, I am here to talk, pass info, get info, and have a giggle with like minded people.

If I have information that helps this community I will share it.

And not in the back channels where everyone else does it, as the information is useless except to a few people. 

That's why I say and why I am genuine when I say if you have a problem tell me, on board or off board, as long as it's not rude, I will do my best to rectify it.

Besides wasn't transparency asked for?

That is as transparent as it gets.

I don't judge Callie or her clients, I just choose not to have her working from my establishment.

I would let this go but to be honest, your slightly sanctimonious tone is a bit grating. You have every right to set your own communications standards and to abide by them, but you really have no business judging others or implying your own standards are somehow more virtuous than mine or anyone else's.

For instance, by your own admission you say that you have no idea if Callie actually provides bareback; only that you have seen some evidence that she has offered it in the past (as if copies of an AW mail can't be doctored, but we'll leave that point to one side for now). Fine, you are correct to reach your own conclusion about what to do but to be critical of those who would choose to keep such opinions (because right now, we are dealing in opinions rather than facts) in the private domain among friends rather than on a public bulletin board is rich indeed. You call yourself transparent but what use is transparency if all it does is spread malicious gossip? You have a swipe at the malicious gossipers on this board, but in this case it looks to me like you're one of them. And let's be 100% clear, until I called you on it and you explained in detail, all your first e-mail said is that you let her go (from Temptations) for "offering BB". That was presented as a fact which you only qualified in your second post, and would not have done had I not responded as I did.

So, you don't like the private mail back channel system of communication on PN. Well, I do. It's a way for like-minded individuals who in some cases may not even get on with each other on the open board to share possibly unfounded but nonetheless important information, based on the respect and familiarity that frequent board activity brings. I think that's a far more valuable service than pretending to be holier than thou but actually just spouting opinions dressed as facts in an open forum which has the potential to be both damaging (to an individual girl) as well as erroneous. The Callie case provides a perfect example; reasonable to alert to fellow punters I respect to what I've heard; not fair to post an unprovable conclusion on the board.

Get off your high-horse, please.

1 person likes this

I would let this go but to be honest, your slightly sanctimonious tone is a bit grating. You have every right to set your own communications standards and to abide by them, but you really have no business judging others or implying your own standards are somehow more virtuous than mine or anyone else's.

For instance, by your own admission you say that you have no idea if Callie actually provides bareback; only that you have seen some evidence that she has offered it in the past (as if copies of an AW mail can't be doctored, but we'll leave that point to one side for now). Fine, you are correct to reach your own conclusion about what to do but to be critical of those who would choose to keep such opinions (because right now, we are dealing in opinions rather than facts) in the private domain among friends rather than on a public bulletin board is rich indeed. You call yourself transparent but what use is transparency if all it does is spread malicious gossip? You have a swipe at the malicious gossipers on this board, but in this case it looks to me like you're one of them. And let's be 100% clear, until I called you on it and you explained in detail, all your first e-mail said is that you let her go (from Temptations) for "offering BB". That was presented as a fact which you only qualified in your second post, and would not have done had I not responded as I did.

So, you don't like the private mail back channel system of communication on PN. Well, I do. It's a way for like-minded individuals who in some cases may not even get on with each other on the open board to share possibly unfounded but nonetheless important information, based on the respect and familiarity that frequent board activity brings. I think that's a far more valuable service than pretending to be holier than thou but actually just spouting opinions dressed as facts in an open forum which has the potential to be both damaging (to an individual girl) as well as erroneous. The Callie case provides a perfect example; reasonable to alert to fellow punters I respect to what I've heard; not fair to post an unprovable conclusion on the board.

Get off your high-horse, please.

Please don't put words in my mouth, I find it rather distasteful.

1.I didn't say that the back channels were not happily used by those who use them, but bar those included in those PM's the whole community does not get the information.

Hence, its not useful for the WHOLE (as in everybody) community.

2. I took Callie on and had a a PM from yourself stating that you were surprised I had took her on, due to her being known for BB.

You dropped several names and said that the people in your PM all stated the same.

At this point it was unsubstantiated rumour, so I ask quite a few guys, and sent my own PM's several of whom stated that they did not and were not offered BB by Callie, and then I had one or two who said they heard but did not partake.

So I let her remain, I had no proof and that was not enough in my mind to justify letting a girl go.

3. The proof of Callie Offering BB Service by email was not some printed off piece of paper.

If you have delved into our advertising you would have seen she was part of the AW group, and as being the administrator for that group, it allows me access both to the financial and the e-mail system for all girls who have signed over their account for group settings.

So I had access to Callie's Emails, this was not some fabricated piece of paper printed, as I regularly answer girls e-mails if they are otherwise engaged.

Those e-mails I read we from Callie to her Client, and from the Client to her on her account with her password and her details which at the time were Enya.

At the point of reading these e-mails Callie was due on shift the next day, and had asked me to sort the usual stuff which I normally did for her.

Up to this point it was speculation, rumour and gossip. 

Up to reading those e-mails which I did regularly and par for the course when running a group on AW I was happy to believe Callie when she said she didn't offer BB

After reading with my own two eyes on something that CAN NOT be fabricated, I reached the decision not to have her back.

So as you can see it's not a Rumour or Gossip, it is FACT in front of my very own eyes.

I wish Callie all the luck in the world, and I don't judge what she does, any more than I do any of the girls who offer BB.

But we (Temptations Ladies & Myself) Do not.

And None of the ladies on my rota would have been happy to work with her, or been happy to do a duo with her after that little FACT came to light.

But You are quite right I can't Prove anything, So you are left with the choice to believe what I say or not.

Contrary to your belief I am certainly not in this to ruin any girl, but I also believe that people have a right to know pertinent information.

Or is it a case of wait till someone gets something before we bring it to an open forum.

And I am not interested in damaging any girl. Never have been and your insinuation that I am or have is not only rude, but actually quite spiteful.

So I don't lick arse, and I don't mince words. That does not justify you putting words in my mouth, or fabricating what you THINK you know to fit your elaborate little story there.

Edited by Autumn Temptation
2 people like this

Rather than accuse Autumn of "being on a high horse" or having a "slightly sanctimonious tone" I believe her post to be refreshing and transparent.

Firstly, I'm a libertarian, so believe Callie is free to work in whatever way she finds suits her. In the sense of such freedom, I believe that we the people are entitled to know what those standards and ways are. a girl using fake pictures is one I would avoid. A girl offering bare back is one I would avoid. And I can do that as its my choice based on the information known to me, just as I am sure Callie is working to her standards in full knowledge of the facts.

Autumn is a business lady, running her own business. I too run my own business. Autumn has decided not to run with Callie as her standards do not match her own which she has set for her business. I too have declined contracts where the finished product wouldn't meet with my own standards. Is that arrogance? Is it pompous? I like to consider it professional pride and protection of my own professional reputation.

I'd like to see a list of those girls known to be offering BB, so we know who to avoid. There is a list for those using fake pictures after all.

JaB

1 person likes this

Rather than accuse Autumn of "being on a high horse" or having a "slightly sanctimonious tone" I believe her post to be refreshing and transparent.

Firstly, I'm a libertarian, so believe Callie is free to work in whatever way she finds suits her. In the sense of such freedom, I believe that we the people are entitled to know what those standards and ways are. a girl using fake pictures is one I would avoid. A girl offering bare back is one I would avoid. And I can do that as its my choice based on the information known to me, just as I am sure Callie is working to her standards in full knowledge of the facts.

Autumn is a business lady, running her own business. I too run my own business. Autumn has decided not to run with Callie as her standards do not match her own which she has set for her business. I too have declined contracts where the finished product wouldn't meet with my own standards. Is that arrogance? Is it pompous? I like to consider it professional pride and protection of my own professional reputation.

I'd like to see a list of those girls known to be offering BB, so we know who to avoid. There is a list for those using fake pictures after all.

JaB

I run my own business too and I know Autumn well enough (via these boards) to be able to disagree with her without it becoming personal on either side. I think you have totally missed almost all of the points I was trying to make, but as I have made them and have no real interest in a debate, I won't respond any further. My view is there for people to take or leave as they see fit. I don't really care enough about the subject to argue the toss further. Autumn is no longer on her high horse. The poor nag's back broke under the permanent strain :-)

I run my own business too and I know Autumn well enough (via these boards) to be able to disagree with her without it becoming personal on either side. I think you have totally missed almost all of the points I was trying to make, but as I have made them and have no real interest in a debate, I won't respond any further. My view is there for people to take or leave as they see fit. I don't really care enough about the subject to argue the toss further. Autumn is no longer on her high horse. The poor nag's back broke under the permanent strain :-)

Not really, it's called being human Lohengrin.

I never claimed to be infallible, just myself.

I would dare you to walk even a day in my shoes but I can't be arsed to be honest, as it's not worth the rebuttal.

What I find funny is that you insist on certain criteria from those you would hold in esteem, and when they don't hit that benchmark for you, they are suddenly lesser.

Considering what I do deal within what my life consists of I am exceptionally proud of what I do and who I am.

If you don't like it, quite frankly you can get stuffed.

You have no idea who I am or what I am about, you see a small fraction of the overall picture. And yet you see fit to cast aspersions on what you consider you know about me without looking at the whole.

Carry on, as I really find you quite tiresome, and abrasive. Yet another who is happy to be a complete gentleman in person, yet online you have, (to my personal mind and taste) an absolute vile persona.

Go figure.

Not really, it's called being human Lohengrin.

I never claimed to be infallible, just myself.

I would dare you to walk even a day in my shoes but I can't be arsed to be honest, as it's not worth the rebuttal.

What I find funny is that you insist on certain criteria from those you would hold in esteem, and when they don't hit that benchmark for you, they are suddenly lesser.

Considering what I do deal within what my life consists of I am exceptionally proud of what I do and who I am.

If you don't like it, quite frankly you can get stuffed.

You have no idea who I am or what I am about, you see a small fraction of the overall picture. And yet you see fit to cast aspersions on what you consider you know about me without looking at the whole.

Carry on, as I really find you quite tiresome, and abrasive. Yet another who is happy to be a complete gentleman in person, yet online you have, (to my personal mind and taste) an absolute vile persona.

Go figure.

I'm lost. A couple of jokey e-mails (which, perhaps, were not taken in the lighthearted vein in which they were written) on a subject I'm largely totally ambivalent about and this response...I honestly don't even know what you're on about in the post above. I don't "not like" anything you do -- I have no real opinion except in response to the odd things you post here -- and I don't hold you in low esteem or anyone else in particularly high esteem. Honestly, I don't think about you or anyone else here to that degree. I'm an infrequent punter. The industry is what it is. Occasionally I post here and call it as I see it. Who fucking cares what I think? I don't even think what I post here is important.

Lastly, to the best of my knowledge you've met me once in person, for 20 seconds maybe in a hallway, and if you know I was Lohengrin then you must be psychic because I certainly didn't introduce myself to you (nor would I ever). So if you think I am a complete gentleman in person then I am not who you think I am (simply because you could not possibly know that.) I would observe that if working in the industry has reduced you to this level of misplaced anger and vitriol then I do wonder either if it's a very nice place to work or worth it. But that, obviously, is your call and not mine.

Incidentally, I've been winding you up lately precisely because I respect you. I don't bother with most people here at all. But I think you're spirited, insightful and contentious. Yes, I also think your obnoxious and OTT a lot of the time (you no doubt think the same of me) but you're passionate, clever and fun to read. If I didn't have time and respect for you, I wouldn't bother pulling your chain. If you think I hold you in low esteem you simply could not be more wrong (and that is regardless of what you think of me.) If you've reached that conclusion, you have badly mis-interpreted my posts.

Edited by Lohengrin

Well, this is an eye opener.

I admit I have seen Callie/Enya a couple of times. Sometimes for a couple of hours each. But shes never offered, or even gave the hint that she did BB, nor have I done BB with her. I would have run a mile...she never advertised and had good reviews so didnt feel any concerns...

I am one of the posters that Autumn did ask via PM as I have seen her and I replied honestly with "No, Callie has never offered me bareback. Never done it, never offered it, never even heard anything about her doing bareback either. Once we ran out of condoms, but we used one of mine. And then I went and bought her some more at the local petrol station before her next client showed up."

So now it appears that she has been BBing.... So feeling more than a little concerned. (When was my last checkup?, was it before or after....., is that an STD or just fluff from my navy boxers.....  )

So more than a little "disappointed". If this was large knowledge around MK "PMers", why didnt anyone warn me? When I saw her once and she said sorry Ive run out of condoms, and I said "Its okay we can use one of mine!" was that a trick to try and get me to do BB! F%^k me I even went to the local petrol station and bought her some johnnies, thinking she had none...(mind you it is weird that a WG ran out of johnnies at 11am in the morning.......... 

Well, I am Sorry Autumn, you asked and I truthful answered honestly, that Callie/Enya never offered BB.. she really didnt... But now it appears she does.... 

Autumn I give my humblest apologies..and to any punters who saw her ....after reading this Im absolutely fuming...... 

"editted cutting cos Im fuming too much".....

Edited by Overworked

Overworked -- you need to follow the boards more closely for one thing. I would say Callie offering BB was a rumour among a handful of regulars but, unproven, it was not something you could publish in an open forum. The rumour crossed my path earlier this year and I posted on one of the MK threads that I was aware of at least two girls in MK (Callie was one of the two) believed to offer BB but as I couldn't prove beyond all doubt that was the case, I preferred not to post their names on the board. However, I said I would happily share what I knew with anyone who wanted to message me . I thought then, and still think now, this was the appropriate course of action; offer to share knowledge privately to anyone who wanted it but without spreading what remained at the time only rumours.

A number of punters did message me (around a dozen, pretty much all the MK usual suspects included) and I passed on the names of the two girls along with the disclaimer that everyone needed to make their own minds up whether the rumours were true. When I saw, a few weeks later, Callie's name appear on the Temptations roster I contacted Autumn (as she points out above) and said "listen, I can't prove this but there is a consistent rumour that Callie offers BB so you should be aware of this as it could damage your business".  I thought this was a responsible thing to do, not to mention a decent thing to do to help someone I've never met which in part is why I think her excoriation of me above is way OTT (though whatever).

I had a brief PM exchange with Autumn at that time and that was the last I heard of it until now. Obviously (see her post above) and appropriately, after she got my PM she sought other inputs from people in her circle (as she's in the business, she presumably has recourse to a far broader network to verify this sort of rumour than I do) and, clearly, confirmed that the rumour was true -- or at least confirmed it to a level that met her own burden of proof.  The rest (this thread) is history.

You may be fuming but in my view all parties here have acted responsibly (including you, in your original reply to Autumn's question). My view is that this whole episode shows the community at its best; working together to first act on a dangerous rumour, then confirm its veracity and then make the resulting information freely  available. What more do you want?

Well, this is an eye opener.

I admit I have seen Callie/Enya a couple of times. Sometimes for a couple of hours each. But shes never offered, or even gave the hint that she did BB, nor have I done BB with her. I would have run a mile...she never advertised and had good reviews so didnt feel any concerns...

I am one of the posters that Autumn did ask via PM as I have seen her and I replied honestly with "No, Callie has never offered me bareback. Never done it, never offered it, never even heard anything about her doing bareback either. Once we ran out of condoms, but we used one of mine. And then I went and bought her some more at the local petrol station before her next client showed up."

So now it appears that she has been BBing.... So feeling more than a little concerned. (When was my last checkup?, was it before or after....., is that an STD or just fluff from my navy boxers.....  )

So more than a little "disappointed". If this was large knowledge around MK "PMers", why didnt anyone warn me? When I saw her once and she said sorry Ive run out of condoms, and I said "Its okay we can use one of mine!" was that a trick to try and get me to do BB! F%^k me I even went to the local petrol station and bought her some johnnies, thinking she had none...(mind you it is weird that a WG ran out of johnnies at 11am in the morning.......... 

Well, I am Sorry Autumn, you asked and I truthful answered honestly, that Callie/Enya never offered BB.. she really didnt... But now it appears she does.... 

Autumn I give my humblest apologies..and to any punters who saw her ....after reading this Im absolutely fuming...... 

"editted cutting cos Im fuming too much".....

Overworked you owe me no apology.

You gave me what information you could at the time I asked.

But I am glad you find the information helpful. 

x

I had similar experience to overworked. I saw Callie on several occasions and a couple of times she asked me to get some condoms on the way!