Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigDog31

Service Levels In London - Private Vs Agency

5 posts in this topic

I've been looking for sometime for a 'regular' punt. Once a week / fortnight as required.

The happy days when two or three of Les Girls were top-class ladies who knew my tastes and were always happy to see me have, alas, gone.

On the whole - as I get older - I've shifted towards oriental WGs as they seem to have a better attitude towards taking care of the punter. After all £150 per hour is not a small amount of money, whoever is getting the lion's share of it!

But the last THREE appointments I've walked away from, because I've been kept waiting out on the street for 5-10 minutes.  I may sound picky, but 5 minutes is a long time when you're standing on a busy London street and have booked a day or two in advance!

And, as I say, for £150 I expect the lady to be there, waiting in a clean and safe environment - preferably freshly showered and prepared. NOT turning up 10 minutes late, straight off the tube, stressed out and in a hurry!

Any advice, thoughts, recommendations?

Many thanks!

I've been looking for sometime for a 'regular' punt. Once a week / fortnight as required.

The happy days when two or three of Les Girls were top-class ladies who knew my tastes and were always happy to see me have, alas, gone.

On the whole - as I get older - I've shifted towards oriental WGs as they seem to have a better attitude towards taking care of the punter. After all £150 per hour is not a small amount of money, whoever is getting the lion's share of it!

But the last THREE appointments I've walked away from, because I've been kept waiting out on the street for 5-10 minutes.  I may sound picky, but 5 minutes is a long time when you're standing on a busy London street and have booked a day or two in advance!

And, as I say, for £150 I expect the lady to be there, waiting in a clean and safe environment - preferably freshly showered and prepared. NOT turning up 10 minutes late, straight off the tube, stressed out and in a hurry!

Many thanks!

I'm surprised that you have been kept waiting , as the Thai girls are very good at time keeping.

When you book an incall the girls also live at these addresses and so therefore are always showered clean in fact a lot of them are total clean freaks.

Booking so much in advance may guarantee your chosen girl however both the agency and the girl needs reminding a couple of hours before your appointment. I always find a polite way to do this is to send a text with a dress request an hour before the appointment. Keep your conversation and rapport with the agency good, they will give you a better service as will the girl.

Busier girls will naturally have less time to prepare - because there will be a flock of clients waiting to see them in any given day. Also when a flat with just one bathroom is share between 3 WGs this has its pitfalls as well.

Now it depends what you are into, service / looks, PSE, GFE, small and petite or curvy and busty.

Let me know and I'll pluck out an excellent girl for you

I can't speak for oriental girls, but overall I would say not much difference.  I saw my first Thai girl last week listed as 'all services' on agency website but no cim.

Main thing for me is many, perhaps most girls aren't honest about 'services' and not even owo is done by the vast majority of girls that claim they do it.  More indies put cim (discretion on their profile) as a lie to attract business, but agencies are somewhat more reliable on that, some better than others.  

The only guarantee is to find a girl with many reviews that go into detail.. but that is very limiting, choice is yours.

No for £150 and hour through an agency you will have to wait in turn, I have never met anyone who just does one job per day for £150 per hour and works at an agency or incal..........l try the independents who start from £200 per hour upwards.........bec when I do my indi work you prob see one in the morning and one at night time or just one person end of, all independents in that price range upwards are mostly like that I think........ can only speak for myself, but I have to work differently when working for others.

Many thanks!

ahhh and now i show why i really should stay off these boards,,,'

You pay over the odds to girls who get a fraction of their pay and have little choice over who they see and when, hell they keep u waiting, its the 5 minutes when they can have a break....you dont like that see independents,

And walks away from the people who think the world is made of fairy dust and ice cream...