Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonnimrod

Looking For Overnight, What Agency ?

3 posts in this topic

Right, so I'm gonna spend a night in London next week, and I'd like to pass it in good company.

Anyone here had overnight in London that can recommend a good agency ? I'm into british / european girls, GFE, from 18 to 35.

I've already checked Max Angels as there is a lot of good comments, but I'd like to see if there's other agencies so I can have a larger pool of ladies to pick up from.

Any comment will be highly appreciated, thanks a lot.

Maxes, Allure, Saucy are usually all reliable agencies and there are of course independents too who would probably fit the bill for you. However, I'd be a bit wary about booking an overnight as a first booking with someone. It's a long time/lot of money to spend on someone you find you don't click with after 30 minutes or so! Perhaps a shorter booking with the option to extend might be better?...

Hendrix is absolutely on the money; pick a girl you really like for an hour, but make it clear you may like to extend if things go well.  This will make it very fair to the lady so she can plan her evening, but also be on standby if you click.