stolenkiss

Kayjemmas - Update Anyone

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys does anyone know what happend to Kayjemmas? Had many a good time there, always treated well. I guess its closed

I remember them, up in a car park then walk up the staircase. Friendly maid and great girls. Been wondering myself what has happened.

I used to go there years ago but that alley at the back always made me feel nervous and I would never do it at night, but had some great times there!

I wonder where Abbey and Lisa are working now from kaygemmas' there were good WG's.

yes agree with whats being said, it was a nice outfit. I think "the maid" was called Kay, a glam looking welcoming lady, and they have had some top girls there over the years. Please let me know if the girls have moved on anwhere else esp Zoey, brandy (going back a while, she also worked at Leah's)

I wonder where Abbey and Lisa are working now from kaygemmas' there were good WG's.

There's a new place popped up in Dagenham East called Kellys Angels (see FR 114780 for Summer, who I know did work at KJ). They have an Abby and Lisa listed but no pics yet and working tomorrow - hope this helps!