Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sarah Summers

Yes, It's One Of 'those' Posts Again

21 posts in this topic

This punting we do is a two way thing.  Both parties - punter and provider have aspects of this activity (for the want of a better word) that we love and we hate.  You guys don't like bait and switch.. but quelle surprise - neither do we because it gives the good girl bad press.  The punter loses confidence in working girls and the good girls bear the brunt when men ask us rude questions, and almost expect us to be a part of that particular lie.

The girls who use other girls' photos also do the rest of us no favours, and again it's the good girl who has to deal with the cynicism of 'The Punter'.

You guys wash and brush up before you see us, but some guys don't.  Some people book us and do not show.. some girls don't show either:)

For a punt to be a good one there has to be an amount of trust between the two of us.  To build up on that trust, the good girl does all she can to show she is honest, and the clever punter does his research carefully.

Some punters fall in love with their provider and some providers milk it big time.  Myself?  If he falls in love, I never encourage it by saying anything that would make him think I feel the same way.  If it starts to get out of hand and becomes stalkerish..  I bin him.  This is for his own good as well as my sanity.

No wonder we are sometimes guarded with one another !  It's a veritable minefield innit :)

To the new punter about to have his first punt and reading on here - I would say you are the lucky one because communication is the key and it's not all about luck x

I am sure there will be more to say on this subject 

Edited by Sarah Summers
5 people like this

As I've already said on another thread human emotions are complex and like a minefield to navigate.  One thing's for sure is that the punter/SP relationship is never as straightforward as the tabloid interpretation - i.e.. man needs sex, woman sells sex.  It's a two way relationship as you say, involving two human beings with their own past, own feelings and own motives.  as such It's going to be many things but never straightforward 

2 people like this

One thing that I've learned in the last 18 months of indulging in this hobby is that having the right attitude towards punting is essential by both parties. In that time I've seen about 30 ladies for getting on for 50 visits and have acquired a lot of knowledge and my attitude is much different than it was then. Naivety has now gone along with the belief that, in exchange for my money, every lady will do her utmost to ensure that I have the best time of my life.

Several wg's have been a complete waste of time. The majority have been so-so. A handful have been absolutely first class. But I now know that in order to make sure that I get value for money I have to, politely but firmly, inform the lady as to what my requirements and expectations are. The really good wg's are not offended by specifying your wishes. The ones that are offended you are better off without anyway.

It's a business. Treat it as a business. An enjoyable business. That's the best way for both punter and lady.

4 people like this

One thing that I've learned in the last 18 months of indulging in this hobby is that having the right attitude towards punting is essential by both parties. In that time I've seen about 30 ladies for getting on for 50 visits and have acquired a lot of knowledge and my attitude is much different than it was then. Naivety has now gone along with the belief that, in exchange for my money, every lady will do her utmost to ensure that I have the best time of my life.Several wg's have been a complete waste of time. The majority have been so-so. A handful have been absolutely first class. But I now know that in order to make sure that I get value for money I have to, politely but firmly, inform the lady as to what my requirements and expectations are. The really good wg's are not offended by specifying your wishes. The ones that are offended you are better off without anyway.It's a business. Treat it as a business. An enjoyable business. That's the best way for both punter and lady.

Good post and I echo your experience. The majority being 'good' or 'alright'. Very few being mind blowing, no pun intended! A significant number mediocre, where I've had a better 2am nightclub shag! An enjoyable business but simply a business transaction, I feel and the best approach for me. As the OP said, I believe the that attitude towards the booking for both is key.

Edited by drzhivago
1 person likes this

Before I started punting (just approaching my first anniversary ;) ) the things I took most notice of from reading forums was to be clean, polite, friendly and respectful.

That with a little careful research seems to have worked well enough. As in most aspects of life, if you treat people as you would like to be treated yourself you won't go far wrong.

I have found that being clean, respectful and willing to chat to the lady have broadly got me good punts. I like to think the ladies have found the time enjoyable too

but then I don't believe in being rude to people offering other services to me, so I am civil and chatty to waiting staff and shop staff too. Well why not?

I do have one exception. People who cold call me do not get respect or civility.

1 person likes this

I have found that being clean, respectful and willing to chat to the lady have broadly got me good punts. I like to think the ladies have found the time enjoyable too

but then I don't believe in being rude to people offering other services to me, so I am civil and chatty to waiting staff and shop staff too. Well why not?

I do have one exception. People who cold call me do not get respect or civility.

I agree.  Always treat other people as you would like to be treated yourself.  It probably does help secure a good punt too as I expect many WGs see the other side of the coin all too often

1 person likes this

I agree.  Always treat other people as you would like to be treated yourself.  It probably does help secure a good punt too as I expect many WGs see the other side of the coin all too often

This advice applies to so many aspects of life Bean, as well as simply to punting. It probably applies more to punting than anywhere else though. Regardless of how we dress it down, having sex for money is more than simply a business relationship. No matter how professional and wonderful a WG actually is, she will automatically respond better to a clean, respectable gentleman with a pleasant demeanour and struggle to respond as well to someone who is surly, impolite and unclean. It's human nature.

There are some punts I have been on where I swear having a combination of David Beckham's looks and Michael Palin's personality would not have thawed Ms Icy Knickers demeanour, but there have also been punts that have started off very unpromising and a positive attitude has resulted in a very pleasurable outcome.

There are some punts I have been on where I swear having a combination of David Beckham's looks and Michael Palin's personality would not have thawed Ms Icy Knickers demeanour, 

Perhaps if you'd had Michael Palin's looks and David Beckham's pers......no, hold on, I don't think that would have worked either... :D

Perhaps if you'd had Michael Palin's looks and David Beckham's pers......

If we'd met Bean you'd know that wasn't such a funny joke to make :D :D :D.

Before I started punting (just approaching my first anniversary ;) ) the things I took most notice of from reading forums was to be clean, polite, friendly and respectful.

That with a little careful research seems to have worked well enough. As in most aspects of life, if you treat people as you would like to be treated yourself you won't go far wrong.

well said sir

And... it's nice to receive a gift but not necessary as the fee alone will do

And.. the fee does not have to be in an envelope either

And you do not have to remove your socks before you have a blow job - a good one will blow them off :)

And the size of your willy means nothing to working girls - big, small, whatever - it's a willy.  It's all you need to bring

And you don't have to send a girl your photo before you meet her.  Looks do not mean a thing when you are the one who is paying x

It does help if you send a few kind words in an email to break the ice, but once that has happened do not email again and ask her what she likes..  it starts to smack of 'timewaster'

I could say more..........  but maybe someone else will 

Always feel a bit grubby just shoving a wadge of notes into her hand.  An envelope seems more respectful

And you do not have to remove your socks before you have a blow job - a good one will blow them off :)

A true gentleman always keeps his socks on surely?

And the size of your willy means nothing to working girls - big, small, whatever - it's a willy.  It's all you need to bring

Bless you - you make men like me feel better (and you make me laugh too)

1 person likes this

I like to think thanks to the internet although I have only seen a handfull of ladies I have always made a careful choice and so far haven't had a bad experience, although no doubt that will happen one day.

I try and always treat others as I would want to be treated and that seems to be the best approach, although I have learned maybe I have to be a little more assertive in what I would like from an appointment. For example, a lady once asked me if I was a boobs, bum or legs man, I thought whatever I say here it could offend so I didn't really say, so building on that confidence is key for me!

As others have said, be clean, polite and respectful that is the main issues for me.

Another thing that sticks with me is a lady once said "a gentleman always uses an envelope (for the fee)" and so I always do.

I just will say the ladies should also appreciate some guys, especially newbies or very nervous guys do have loads of questions and worries. I know the ladies must get loads of timewasters, but some clients do need a little extra support, guys are not all generic and I think the best ladies appreciate that fact.

1 person likes this

Another thing that sticks with me is a lady once said "a gentleman always uses an envelope (for the fee)" and so I always do.

I liked your post above nntt. However, the bit I have quoted seems OTT. I have been punting for over 5 years now and never used an envelope. I am however courteous and polite. Not once in all these encounters has a WG shown any displeasure at having a wodge of naked cash inserted into her hands. Surely if it was in an envelope, that would have to be opened for her to count it anyway. I honestly can't see the point myself.

KK (the Gentleman :D)

Yes. It was one of those posts again. Deeply dull. Utterly boring. Leading nowhere. Why did you start it Sarah?

4 people like this

Yes. It was one of those posts again. Deeply dull. Utterly boring. Leading nowhere. Why did you start it Sarah?

New people come on here all the time falling in love with their SP is why.  You didn't have to read it did you.................. ah...  you didn't

1 person likes this

Always feel a bit grubby just shoving a wadge of notes into her hand.  An envelope seems more respectful

Originally I put the money in an envelope because many ladies ask you to do so.    Sometimes I still do (especially the first time) but on subsequent visits have used alternatives.    The results of wrapping an elastic band around it can be varied and interesting.

There are many afficionados of role play.     Imagination is a wonderful thing.    Being gagged with your own underpants can be a surprise.   Ladies with a sense of humour can be very inventive.

I think it's important to emphasise working girls.   In private life it may be different.    Also as one expert told me when we were having a meaningful discussion "in the same way as all men are different shapes and sizes women differ as well.    What one girl finds a perfect fit isn't necessarilly the same for another girl".   It seemed a perfectly common sense comment to me.

Just walk away if it smells funny. That's a primary rule.

Originally I put the money in an envelope because many ladies ask you to do so.    Sometimes I still do (especially the first time) but on subsequent visits have used alternatives.    The results of wrapping an elastic band around it can be varied and interesting.

There are many afficionados of role play.     Imagination is a wonderful thing.    Being gagged with your own underpants can be a surprise.   Ladies with a sense of humour can be very inventive.

I think it's important to emphasise working girls.   In private life it may be different.    Also as one expert told me when we were having a meaningful discussion "in the same way as all men are different shapes and sizes women differ as well.    What one girl finds a perfect fit isn't necessarilly the same for another girl".   It seemed a perfectly common sense comment to me.

I don't believe anybody said it wasn't.  My own response was intended to be light hearted but perhaps that wasn't obvious enough

I don't believe anybody said it wasn't.  My own response was intended to be light hearted but perhaps that wasn't obvious enough

Gibbs obviously has not reached his custard quota for the month :)

As for gagging him with his own underpants...  that's a no no...  this ,means I would have to touch them ............

2 people like this