Siamese Tomcat

Poppers!

17 posts in this topic

I’ve done a search, but can’t really find much…………….

On a recent very intensive encounter, my partner-in-lust snorted some poppers (Dogs Bollocks™ - isopropyl nitrite) on a couple of occasions as she said it helped her to cum – and it seemed to work!

Being a bit of an old fart I’ve never come across this before – internet research confirms that it can help bring on an orgasm, but the effect only lasts for a minute or so and, as long as you don’t overdo it, it shouldn’t cause any long-term harm.

I’m just wondering how widespread this is. Is it only women that use it, or does it work for guys as well.

(I do understand  that I shouldn’t use if I'm already flying on Sildenafil!)

Its an "old chestnut" of the topic and was discussed lots of times before.

Few threads I could find with the basic forum search, but I am sure its much more.

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5218

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/17195-poppers/?hl=poppers

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/6030-poppers/?hl=poppers

Tried it once or twice. Did not had any effect for me, not even a headache.

Don't like when guys using it during the meeting. The last one end up to accidentally shit on me, emptied his bowels when were in the 69 position and he was on the top. It was not a vast volume, most of it dripped under his bum on the bed, but some of it did landed on my face and neck.

Now: everytime I see this little  bottle, I just hide it or stuff it down in the sofa when they turn back/or left the room. Usually they don't have another, and takes them a while to give up to find it. My poker face does not helps either, especially when I am pretending to look for it also.. crawling on all my fours.

Edited by Xenia

When you say "snorted" what exactly do you mean payday?

Few threads I could find with the basic forum search, but I am sure its much more.

Don't like when guys using it during the meeting. The last one end up to accidentally shit on me, emptied his bowels when were in the 69 position and he was on the top. It was not a vast volume, most of it dripped under his bum on the bed, but some of it did landed on my face and neck.

Now: everytime I see this little  bottle, I just hide it or stuff it down in the sofa when they turn back/or left the room. Usually they don't have another, and takes them a while to give up to find it. My poker face does not helps either, especially when I am pretending to look for it also.. crawling on all my fours.

please tell me you rose, showered and flounced?

please tell me you rose, showered and flounced?

No Chloe. I did not left. The guy was so embarrassed, and kept apologising for the rest of the evening.  He still even apologising now about this incident more then 3 years after. I fed up to hear his apologies,  Yes, he is one of regulars and a very decent guy. It did not stopped him to use the poppers though. (not as much as he used to though)  He still thinks, that it was his other digestive problems for his accident. Luckily in the hotel the power shower was an ace! The head of it, was the size of the small UFO saucer.

Its just happened. You always need to imagine, that you might be in the similar situation too.  How would you feel and people who are you with.  I've created  more then few embarrassing situations with a clients (not that ever, excremented on anybody).  Some events still make me cringe while I typing this post. The comforting thought: I was forgiven long time ago since. :-). (I think!)

Edited by Xenia
1 person likes this

No Chloe. I did not left. The guy was so embarrassed, and kept apologising for the rest of the evening.  He still even apologising now about this incident more then 3 years after. I fed up to hear his apologies,  Yes, he is one of regulars and a very decent guy. It did not stopped him to use the poppers though. (not as much as he used to though)  He still thinks, that it was his other digestive problems for his accident. Luckily in the hotel the power shower was an ace! The head of it, was the size of the small UFO saucer.

Its just happened. You always need to imagine, that you might be in the similar situation too.  How would you feel and people who are you with.  I've created  more then few embarrassing situations with a clients (not that ever, excremented on anybody).  Some events still make me cringe while I typing this post. The comforting thought: I was forgiven long time ago since. :-). (I think!)

If I accidentally pooped on someone I would give them their money back and wouldnt be able to look them in the face again. I would be too mortified.

Dont get me wrong, I know accidents happen but I just cannot deal with poop. May sound strange coming from someone who puts things up guys bottoms but they are always on the bed with me between legs or behind them...when I withdraw a toy I have a wad of babywipes around the toy so as it withdraws the condom is pulled off inside out and automatically wrapped up in the baby wipes. In the past I have had to endure the indignaty of a guy making a complaint about me and a friend because when she pulled out the dildo he shit himself...I then wouldnt fuck him that way again as it was pure runny awfulness and he insisted he was fine after giving his arse a quick and inadequate wipe with a tissue, wouldnt shower. I just couldnt stand that situation again personally after being there once already.

I have done my fair share of falling off the bed, slipping over in the nuru gel, even knocked the odd guy in the eyeball with my elbow or snagged his balls on my stillettos so I have my own fair share of cringworthyness, its just poop..nooo

Re the poppers, I rarely have guys ask for them but when they do I do insist on controlling their intake. Had a shakey experience with a guy who turned purple then blue around his  nose and lips and almost keeled over after blubbering jibberish at me. No one had told  me you could inhale too much but I soon learnt that day.

Oh my dear god.Now thats pretty grim,but at least he was very apologetic.I have a punter,one of his proudest stories that he loves telling is about the time his gf of that time was going down on him and he shat the bed whilst she was down there.He thinks its hilarious

when were in the 69 position and he was on the top.

Can't say I recall ever doing a 69 when I've been on top - wouldn't that make it a 96? :cool:

I can't be in the same room as someone using poppers cause it kills my head.

Firstly, isopropyl nitrite is NOT poppers, it's a derivative that turns your nasal passages into glue.  The same with isobutyl nitrite which got banned six years ago.

You need a real alkyl nitrite (isopamyl or isopentyl) which is banned from OTC sale in this country but is legal to import.  

2 people like this

Firstly, isopropyl nitrite is NOT poppers, it's a derivative that turns your nasal passages into glue.  The same with isobutyl nitrite which got banned six years ago.

You need a real alkyl nitrite (isopamyl or isopentyl) which is banned from OTC sale in this country but is legal to import.  

Agree with this..  and since it was last discussed I got some jungle juice imported and posted to my flat with most excellent results..  no strong smell and more importantly no distortion of time  or headache :)

That's the last time I read the Board whilst eating my lunch

I have a punter,one of his proudest stories that he loves telling is about the time his gf of that time was going down on him and he shat the bed whilst she was down there.He thinks its hilarious

And they say romance is dead...

Can't say I recall ever doing a 69 when I've been on top - wouldn't that make it a 96? :cool:

No that would be back-to-back, which is a difficult position to be intimate in

Agree with this..  and since it was last discussed I got some jungle juice imported and posted to my flat with most excellent results..  no strong smell and more importantly no distortion of time  or headache :)

Jungle Juice ??   You mean this :-   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYj5o4kQsXs   ??

Xenia: Thanks for the short-cuts which I did study in some detail. They are quite ancient though, and I was hoping to get some more up to date answers.

Chloe: By snorting, I mean that she took the top off the bottle and then did one sharp sniff into each nostril.

Some polarized but informed opinions - thanks for your answers......all the way back to 2010!