Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lessingham

Shaving Before A Punt........ The Chin.

34 posts in this topic

Getting into my pre punt routine. I clip my nails a few days before to alllow the edges to mellow but the pre punt shave is a worry.

Most women prefer a smooth chin and mouth area on a guy whilst screwing. However I always get into a panic as I shave in case I cut myself. I presume a recent cut near my mouth will result in the "no no" list being read, no deep kissing and no reverse oral!

Electric shavers do not seem to give the same results.

Anyone else worry over such things in the pre match countdown?

I am bearded, so don't have this problem.

However, one Lady found my full beard tickled her thighs, another my recently trimmed beard a bit harsh.

So I guess  freshly washed and conditioned beard of about 5 days growth is in order?

I do shave before snorkelling, wet or with anelectric shaver.

Shaving the line around the lips is very important and a bit a lot of men aren't aware of.

1 person likes this

go unshaven for 2-3 days before morning of punt. Shave after a shower the steam will soften the bristles. Use shave oil as a base then a bit of foam (high quality) - just a thin layer! Start shaving with a new blade - must be a new blade!

The the oil, good foam, and new blade will lessen risk of cut. You'll be smooth as a baby's bum and the lucky lady will be in bliss as she snuggles up to you close in a post coital haze... For all of 30 secs before she takes off your rubber wipes you down and starts to get dressed

1 person likes this

Shaving the line around the lips is very important and a bit a lot of men aren't aware of.

+1.  I have a very short trimmed beard and I always worry in case it causes irritation so I pay special attention to trimming about my mouth before an appointment

I have a short trimmed beard. Ideally, I ilke to pare it back to a #1 24-36 hopurs pre-punt. By the time the action starts, it is usually fairly soft. Luckily, never had any complaints from a lady whilst pleasuring her orally.

Getting into my pre punt routine. I clip my nails a few days before to alllow the edges to mellow but the pre punt shave is a worry.

Most women prefer a smooth chin and mouth area on a guy whilst screwing. However I always get into a panic as I shave in case I cut myself. I presume a recent cut near my mouth will result in the "no no" list being read, no deep kissing and no reverse oral!

Electric shavers do not seem to give the same results.

Anyone else worry over such things in the pre match countdown?

Yes :)

Should also have said that as well as trimming the beard, cutting the nails etc I also completely shave my gentleman's area before a punt.  Like Lessingham worrying about cutting his face shaving I especially worry in case I nick myself down below where some of the skin is pretty sensitive.  I don't think any WG would welcome someone turning up with cuts on their tackle.

24 hours before a punt I shampoo and apply conditioner to my beard, which is maintained at #4. Never had any complaints.

24 hours before a punt I shampoo and apply conditioner to my beard, which is maintained at #4. Never had any complaints.

I usually trim to number 3 and, as you say, shampoo and condition. I've had a few mentions that it is prickly, so I trim it a few days before.

I have permanent stubble, keeping this trimmed to a nr 1 every 3 days or so. When I do have a wet shave, I use oil with a fresh blade.

Never had any complaints :P

Oil, foam and a good razor. Check. Attention around the lips. Check.

I would never shave my pubes though. I mean slapping on the Brut afterwards must be a bit of a bugger!

oh lord lessingham I had a feeling this conversation could easily slip into this direction. For the record, many a wg has complimented me on having smooth balls - they appreciate the effort one has made, and reward that effort! Not saying that should be the standard, just relaying experience. Dont forget your Boots points card tomorrow, and keep an eye out for those 3 for 2 offers

I would never shave my pubes though. I mean slapping on the Brut afterwards must be a bit of a bugger!

It's certainly an eye opener!

Mind you, on topic, as I posted on another thread recently the lady I saw had stubble down below that made my beard seem like the lightest of teenage bumfluff.  Not that it stopped me getting stuck in you understand  ;)

go unshaven for 2-3 days before morning of punt. Shave after a shower the steam will soften the bristles. Use shave oil as a base then a bit of foam (high quality) - just a thin layer! Start shaving with a new blade - must be a new blade!

The the oil, good foam, and new blade will lessen risk of cut. You'll be smooth as a baby's bum and the lucky lady will be in bliss as she snuggles up to you close in a post coital haze... For all of 30 secs before she takes off your rubber wipes you down and starts to get dressed

The unshaven bit might work for single guys, but I think - actually I know - my other half would ask pointed questions about why I haven't shaved for 2-3 days!!

It's certainly an eye opener!

Mind you, on topic, as I posted on another thread recently the lady I saw had stubble down below that made my beard seem like the lightest of teenage bumfluff.  Not that it stopped me getting stuck in you understand  ;)

Hey, the neg-rep hero strikes again!  Five of my posts neg-repped in the last half hour.  Fearlessly striking out behind the anonymity of the internet!  What a man!  Although of course anyone with balls would have put a post to own up to why they did it - pathetic

Edited by bean57

I always have a close shave before a punt, then I use a shaving balm, smooth as a babies backside, I like to spend at least 15mins going down on the girl so, super smooth help her enjoy it more.

Some pussies could do with a really close shave though as I've had a few scratchy one's of late!

I have permanent stubble, keeping this trimmed to a nr 1 every 3 days or so. When I do have a wet shave, I use oil with a fresh blade.

Never had any complaints :P

Similar.Beard,sids,with the rest permanent stubble.So cheeks,neck,upper lip stubbly as i can't stand taches,just feels weird to me.Beard however must be washed and conditioned regular.Nowt to do with keeping it soft for when seeing ladies(although it does help)More for cleanliness.

Slapping on the Brut.Why,thats the highlight :)

Taches can be lovely and soft but unfortunatley some guys have extremely thick and sharp edged bristles which they for some reason trim to be part grown over their top lip. How can you snog someone properly if they have a yard broom tache and can actually feel your skin being abraded during kissing. I assume if you kiss a guy and get a stinging needle stabbing feeling and the skin surrounding your mouth is sore after then that means in reality you cannot kiss anyone else or perform owo for the rest of the day as the skin has been scratched and it would be easy for an infection to get in. Its really not fair to expect a girl to kiss you properly when you have one of these taches, trim it right back a few days before otherwise it stands to reason, if your tache sticks out an inch from your face this is going to reach the poor girls face before your lips do.

Soft or softish is fine...some taches are like needles though. It actually stings a lot to kiss a guy with one of these. Image hundreds of needles prickling your fanny..omg, it isnt right to expect certain stuff when you have an assault weapon growing from your top lip x

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

I always get the impression that my moustache is stiffer after I've trimmed it.  But maybe that's just because the stray hairs are no longer cushioning the impact.

I always get the impression that my moustache is stiffer after I've trimmed it.  But maybe that's just because the stray hairs are no longer cushioning the impact.

Im not sure how a guy would even be able to judge it. I guess possible raising the inside of your wrist straight onto the bristles ends would give you a good indication of how it would feel on someones lips and fanny...but obviously you would have to imagine the sting slightly stronger as the skin on your inside wrist isnt quite as soft as lip and fanny skin. 

Im not sure how a guy would even be able to judge it. I guess possible raising the inside of your wrist straight onto the bristles ends would give you a good indication of how it would feel on someones lips and fanny...but obviously you would have to imagine the sting slightly stronger as the skin on your inside wrist isnt quite as soft as lip and fanny skin. 

I think there is an opening here! All punters with facial hair should pay a quick visit to Chloe an hour ahead of their punt to get Chloe's seal of approval for their bristles (or lack of). I'm sure Chloe would love to provide that service to her fellow ladies gratis!

I push my lower lip out and up into the moustache.  I like to think my lips are as soft as any other similarly covered area.

Plus, I'm not aware that my top lip makes contact with any pink bits, as least as long as my tongue is resonably extended. :)

I saved off my 'tash in the mid 80's. Since I am bald as a coot I cannot imagine being bearded, all those taunts on the upside down head etc.

1 person likes this

I think there is an opening here! All punters with facial hair should pay a quick visit to Chloe an hour ahead of their punt to get Chloe's seal of approval for their bristles (or lack of). I'm sure Chloe would love to provide that service to her fellow ladies gratis!

Absolutley not...every good service deserves to be paid for lol..I could just charge a "bristle test' the guys turn up, I snog them, then I give them a signed certificate of snogworthyness or a "failed stamped cert for bristles as a crime against humanity"...One snog..£20...cheap at the price  :lol: