Anotherlamename

Genuinely Bi For Ffm, South East? Any Thoughts

4 posts in this topic

Dear All,

And now for something a little different!  I am in the process of arranging a fun night for me and a "very close" female friend, she has mentioned to me on more than one occasion, that she really wants to have a full blown FFM Threesome, we have discussed the details / implications and I am now compiling a shopping list, so, what I am after is a recommendation for a Genuinely Bi (none of this going through the motions bollocks please), attractive to and attracted to both sexes, will do Outcalls to hotels in the Region of Reading / Windsor / Woking, Budget up to £400 for a 2 or 3 hours, being articulate and presentable in public would obviously be an added bonus.  I know this is not a normal request for info but any recommendations or suggestions would be appreciated, as I have trawled AW and find myself needing some inspiration.

All constructive comments appreciated.

ALN

I don't know if she does outcalls but my best ffm was with classy Katie on aw she is in her 30s great body and face and very elagent with it.

Dear All,

And now for something a little different!  I am in the process of arranging a fun night for me and a "very close" female friend, she has mentioned to me on more than one occasion, that she really wants to have a full blown FFM Threesome, we have discussed the details / implications and I am now compiling a shopping list, so, what I am after is a recommendation for a Genuinely Bi (none of this going through the motions bollocks please), attractive to and attracted to both sexes, will do Outcalls to hotels in the Region of Reading / Windsor / Woking, Budget up to £400 for a 2 or 3 hours, being articulate and presentable in public would obviously be an added bonus.  I know this is not a normal request for info but any recommendations or suggestions would be appreciated, as I have trawled AW and find myself needing some inspiration.

All constructive comments appreciated.

ALN

One of my friends -Bombshell- ; this is her handle on Adultwork, is absolutely bisexual. She is based near Swindon early in the week, so could outcall to Reading and visits London in the second half of each week.

If you find her on AW (no links permitted on this site) you can see my reviews of our meetings under my KenC10 ID.

1 person likes this

Sam in Ascot / Bracknell, lovely and def bi I was lucky enough to have threesome with her and her friend recently.

Edited by Olderigetthemoreipunt
1 person likes this