Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hotdogburger

Looking For Two-Girl Recommendations

6 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a half-hour (can't take any more!) FFM threesome, with the girls getting very interactive, somewhere reachable by Oyster card, either on a weekday evening or a Sunday.  Any recommendations?

Amy and Elise from house of divine were amazing and great fun, sadly trying to nail Elise in London has become a challenge let alone both of them on the same day ;-(

Try Kylie flirt on aw. She shares a place with 4 or 5 other girls in west kensington. I recently had a duo with kylie and wendy and it blew me away

Try Kylie flirt on aw. She shares a place with 4 or 5 other girls in west kensington. I recently had a duo with kylie and wendy and it blew me away

Cheers.  I didn't see Wendy, but it looks like Kylie is has quite a few beautiful playmates!  They advertise £180 for an hour, which might tempt me to try and last that long!

Cheers.  I didn't see Wendy, but it looks like Kylie is has quite a few beautiful playmates!  They advertise £180 for an hour, which might tempt me to try and last that long!

Previous comments on the forum have suggested only limited interactivity between the girls for the West Ken crowd.

I'm looking for a half-hour (can't take any more!) FFM threesome, with the girls getting very interactive, somewhere reachable by Oyster card, either on a weekday evening or a Sunday.  Any recommendations?

Why not contact kinkykirstyH or NaughtyValeria and find out what is on offer from them.