Diamond Geezer

Ladies: Is It Ok For A Gent To Ask How Many Clients Max You See Per Day?

137 posts in this topic

This isn't meant to be contentious or cause any offence to the ladies of the board. Just a genuine question.

I know I'm not alone in enjoying visiting ladies who are either part time or don't see many gents per day - indeed, some only ever see one gent per day.

Would you ladies be offended if a potential client asked your limit as to how many clients you see per day? I know the wording of the question is as important as the actual intent but I do generally aim to be tactful with my communications.

Very often my opportunities are early evening so naturally towards the end of the day for many ladies. I've visited ladies early morning but do prefer the later appointments.

I'm well aware of the nature of punting and not trying to change any ladies, I'm just wondering how to ask a delicate question.

DG

2 people like this

I did search first but didn't see that thread, vagaries of the iPhone.

Will go and peruse it now.

DG

Surely it would be better to ask how many she usually sees per day not how many she would allow to see her per day. The numbers could be a lot differnet.

q-how many guys would you see a day

a-ooeerr up to ten

q-how many guys do you usually see per day

a-2-4, usually 3, sometimes 1,

see, you could discount a lot of ladies by asking the question in the wrong way

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

Surely it would be better to ask how many she usually sees per day not how many she would allow to see her per day. The numbers could be a lot differnet.

q-how many guys would you see a day

a-ooeerr up to ten

q-how many guys do you usually see per day

a-2-4, usually 3, sometimes 1,

see, you could discount a lot of ladies by asking the question in the wrong way

er

not everyone sees a busy lady as being a bad choice.

I have seen profiles on purple offering a 'come see me while i am still wet from the last guy' service.

so some blokes will want to think they are the only ones that day, others will revel in knowing they are one of many

takes all sorts.

1 person likes this

er

I have seen profiles on purple offering a 'come see me while i am still wet from the last guy' service.

so some blokes will want to think they are the only ones that day, others will revel in knowing they are one of many

takes all sorts.

Its a special little word that  :D

er

takes all sorts.

Obviously we all (or most of us anyway) use a condom when punting but at home I've never enjoyed batting on a sticky wicket :o

DG

2 people like this

Might as well ask how many pairs of shoes they own. You will never get a straight answer.

1 person likes this

Obviously we all (or most of us anyway) use a condom when punting but at home I've never enjoyed batting on a sticky wicket :o

DG

not liked sloppy seconds then?

I've never quite got this,as in why it matters.If you like the look of the lady,enjoy the time,i don't get why the figures important.Also its something you could never really know for sure outside of standing outside counting,and to be fair,i don't see a busy lady actually giving you an honest figure if for security reasons alone,say she says i see 8 a day,you'd now know 8 time £X .

1 person likes this

I've never quite got this,as in why it matters.If you like the look of the lady,enjoy the time,i don't get why the figures important.Also its something you could never really know for sure outside of standing outside counting,and to be fair,i don't see a busy lady actually giving you an honest figure if for security reasons alone,say she says i see 8 a day,you'd now know 8 time £X .

you get an idea when you ring.  'Can I see you at 3?'  'No, can you make it 3:30?'  that means she has a booking ending around 3 to 3:15. Mostly we dont think about it, and just book.

If you are squeamiish about this, mebbe you need another hobby.

As I have said before.I personally would find it a nosy,pointless question.I see however many ring and are genuine and I see as many out of those that I feel like seeing that day.Some days it might be one,some days it may be 6.

Guys should focus on their time with a lady not other peoples time.I would certainly be non plussed if a guy asked me this before booking me.If my answer dictated whether he booked me or not then I'd rather not bother at all to be honest.

1 person likes this

you get an idea when you ring. 'Can I see you at 3?' 'No, can you make it 3:30?' that means she has a booking ending around 3 to 3:15. Mostly we dont think about it, and just book.

If you are squeamiish about this, mebbe you need another hobby.

Not squeamish at all, I've visited parlours and even met our own Chloe Kisses when she was running MKE. I also visited a Soho walk up once :)

It's just a other side to punting rather than "I'll only punt a part timer".

I do appreciate any answer given by a lady may be weighted towards what she thinks the punter wants to hear.

DG

As I have said before.I personally would find it a nosy,pointless question.I see however many ring and are genuine and I see as many out of those that I feel like seeing that day.Some days it might be one,some days it may be 6.

Guys should focus on their time with a lady not other peoples time.I would certainly be non plussed if a guy asked me this before booking me.If my answer dictated whether he booked me or not then I'd rather not bother at all to be honest.

Good answer Bibi, I thoroughly get where you're coming from.

DG

I would expect to be told to mind my own business! :eek:

not liked sloppy seconds then?

Not exactly 'sloppy', but pre-warmed can be good...at a party I've climbed aboard after soon after another guy, the girl is often already very aroused, even more so to get a new partner, those greedy girls get through 30-40 guys in a day!!! Though I suppose they only 'demolish' the equivalent of 5 or 6 each.

2 people like this

unless you get off on it and im not being flippant (some guys do enjoy the thought of other gents before them) then I'd agree with the comments that it is largely irrelevant.

It doesnt have to be out of some sexual kick that the question is asked. I can see out of pure curiosity why someone may want to know a bit of gossip or find out more about a wgs "average day". But you've got to think about it from her view. She may be tired of such questions.

I'd let the lady take the lead. Ive had wgs tell me allsorts of gossip about punters, "the business" etc

Quite right, too. I don't ask my dentist or my accountant, hairdresser, manicurist, beauty therapist how many patients/clients they see per day. It's just not cricket.

+1

Or I would expect to be told to mind my own fucking business!

(see what I did there..)

Edited by vivluvsme

Might as well ask how many pairs of shoes they own. You will never get a straight answer.

That's not entirely fair. My (straight) answer to both questions would be loads :D.

+1

Or I would expect to be told to mind my own fucking business!

(see what I did there..)

But, Vivluvsme old chap, I am far too genteel for this forum!! :)

Quite right, too. I don't ask my dentist or my accountant, hairdresser, manicurist, beauty therapist how many patients/clients they see per day. It's just not cricket.

If I had a beauty therapist he/she would be sacked for failure to achieve the stated targets.

This isn't meant to be contentious or cause any offence to the ladies of the board. Just a genuine question.

I know I'm not alone in enjoying visiting ladies who are either part time or don't see many gents per day - indeed, some only ever see one gent per day.

Would you ladies be offended if a potential client asked your limit as to how many clients you see per day? I know the wording of the question is as important as the actual intent but I do generally aim to be tactful with my communications.

Very often my opportunities are early evening so naturally towards the end of the day for many ladies. I've visited ladies early morning but do prefer the later appointments.

I'm well aware of the nature of punting and not trying to change any ladies, I'm just wondering how to ask a delicate question.

DG

Honest answer?  I don't know if I would be offended, but I would wonder why someone would ask such a thing x

DG

I couldnt care less how many punters a WG has really punted with before me, but how would you ever know anyway except at parties, its totally reliant on what a WG tells you and some at least know it puts some punters off to know they had punted with many so some might give a lower figure and as a punter you would be none the wiser as to the reality.

I disregard the unprovable myself and just enjoy the punt, no problem to me whatsoever if a WG has actually punted with however many guys before me.

The agency I used to work for would get calls from gentlemen wanting to be the first client to see any particular lady.  She would lie and say basically what the punter wanted to hear.  Any of us might have seen others but would be told to say we had seen no-one else.  This happened all of the time