Pia

No Photoshop Here!

57 posts in this topic

Blimey, that lot fell out of the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down!

1 person likes this

"Aside from their heavily plucked eyebrows, curled hair and rouged lips, one thing these woman all seem to have in common is a marked air of mischief"

By Canadian standards, perhaps :blink: 

"Aside from their heavily plucked eyebrows, curled hair and rouged lips, one thing these woman all seem to have in common is a marked air of mischief"

By Canadian standards, perhaps :blink:

Well it was wartime - mischief was probably rationed 

1 person likes this

At a quick count I recognise 8 of these ladies as those who post regularly on here. £100 from each lady will keep me quiet as to her true identity :)

Canada as a hotspot for sex tourism.Makes you think.Bet they were cursing when prohibition was scrapped

Well it was wartime - mischief was probably rationed 

Locked up for the duration, more like. :)

Oddly enough we seem to be taking the same path as those commenting under the article,ie,cor,look at the state of them,who'd pay for that.The first mistake is in what is considered attractive frequently changes.The bigger mistake is that most shown there are staed as being arrested or known as brothel owners and madams,says nothing about them selling themselves.

1 person likes this

To be honest the second one down, give her long hair and some decent make up and she would be attractive, I cant see many women of that age looking good with those hair styles...eyebrows  :eek: and cutie pie cupids bow lips..makes them look far harsher.

Still...the ugly tree definatley was pretty busy though 

Oddly enough we seem to be taking the same path as those commenting under the article,ie,cor,look at the state of them,who'd pay for that.The first mistake is in what is considered attractive frequently changes.The bigger mistake is that most shown there are staed as being arrested or known as brothel owners and madams,says nothing about them selling themselves.

Indeed :)  I think the pictures mainly represent the Madams but I just thought an interesting article and seemed such a good timing with the 'should Sp's use real pictures in their galleries' thread!

I don't think I've ever seen anybody with eyebrows like that in the real world. 

Take a google look on strange eyebrow photos  :o

( I know...... I know....... must get a life....... must get a life........ now where did I put my knitting? )

I still feel queasy whenever those photos of Mum surface.

1 person likes this

At a quick count I recognise 8 of these ladies as those who post regularly on here. £100 from each lady will keep me quiet as to her true identity :)

Fancy making your Ena Sharples fetish public.... :eek:  :D

1 person likes this

We live in a golden age.

Mind you, these are mug shots, there are a fair few stars who do not look so bright in their mug shots either

We live in a golden age.

Mind you, these are mug shots, there are a fair few stars who do not look so bright in their mug shots either

Not only stars and celebs.............

Here... exclusively for you Lessingham.....  a rare shot of me sans cosmetics.....   ;)

http://i47.tinypic.com/34o7ciq.jpg

1 person likes this

Not only stars and celebs.............

Here... exclusively for you Lessingham.....  a rare shot of me sans cosmetics.....   ;)

http://i47.tinypic.com/34o7ciq.jpg

But your eyebrows look perfectly normal...

Who is the chap next to Hugh Grant?

They look like the 'after' pics, so beloved by American law enforcement, of some unfortunates ravaged by years of crystal meth abuse.  I expect the Holy Grail have probably chosen this selection as is conforms to their readership's prejudices that whores are ugly vermin.  

Indeed :)  I think the pictures mainly represent the Madams but I just thought an interesting article and seemed such a good timing with the 'should Sp's use real pictures in their galleries' thread!

It's actually a very interesting article and some of those ladies amassed a serious amount of wealth.Also what was quite interesting was about the low fines,so even with the frequent raids it hardly affected them.I'm just supprised that many are still commenting on the ladies appearances without seeing/twigging the madam part.

On the pic front,imagine if someone clicked on a ladies profile to be greeted by some "candid" shots ie front and side holding a little row of numbers :)

It's actually a very interesting article and some of those ladies amassed a serious amount of wealth.Also what was quite interesting was about the low fines,so even with the frequent raids it hardly affected them.I'm just supprised that many are still commenting on the ladies appearances without seeing/twigging the madam part.

On the pic front,imagine if someone clicked on a ladies profile to be greeted by some "candid" shots ie front and side holding a little row of numbers :)

Bet they'd still get bookings and someone out there would have a fetish for that... :)

Bet they'd still get bookings and someone out there would have a fetish for that... :)

Yes :D

You said it!  Human sexuality is a strange and wonderful thing (thank God).  There's someone out there for every preference  :)