marky2008

Chiswick Cherubs, west London

34 posts in this topic

Sherry (and her boobs:D) looks very nice; but I always have a preference for busty mature women who look a bit slutty or tarty - quite difficult to find:confused:

visited 'Heidi' there on a sunday a few weeks ago, lovely lady, very bubbly as they say, with a nice figure and boobs to die for. gave me a nice oil massage and didnt wait long before getting to work on my balls and cock. enjoyed playing with those great tits and fucked in a variety of positions, finishing from behind. great girl, very sexy, playful and a nice gf experience. good fun for me as an inexperienced punter-planning to return.

How much do they charge at Cherubs and is it basic service?

Thanks for the details reddevil... btw how mature was Heidi?

Heidi is 40 i believe, and very sexy with it;) I paid 60 for full service although hand releif was on offer for 40. I'm thinking of going to see lana there tomorrow so will be sure to pass on the details! I should also recommend passionate encounters down by turnham green tube, ive been a couple of times and they have some incredibly sexy girls too, but if you prefer the more mature lady, cherubs is your best bet. incidentally, if anyone has any more info on good punts near to chiswick park then i'd love to know as well!

Thanks reddevil, sounds good, although I'm only in the area during the week. I'd second Jichael's question - how mature is Heidi (I'm fine with 40-50, anything beyond that less to my taste)?

Heidi is I'd say my favourite working there. She's stated as being 40 and I'd say accurate. More possible a very good 40. Seen girls in early 30s with body not in as good shape as hers. Very nice large tits and has a nice trick of stroking her nipples against back. Playful and gets involved with different positions.

Sherry, more older looking with big boobs, but slim body. Gets involved when it comes to sucking. Didn't get so much out of the sex though, but maybe cause I like em a bit younger with tighter skin.

Lana. European girl, like Heidi looked good for stated 40yo. More average size breasts, very toned body and tight pussy. With that combo sex was good!

Vicky, haven't seen her for a while, not sure if she's still there. Nice down to earth woman, holds a decent convo. Nice large sized tits and enjoyable shag. Got bit more of a body on her, all good though.

Candy, looks just like her pics. However found her bit patronising and kinda thought she rated herself a bit.

Maids are friendly and flat is clean.

Heidi is 40 i believe, and very sexy with it;) I paid 60 for full service although hand releif was on offer for 40. I'm thinking of going to see lana there tomorrow so will be sure to pass on the details! I should also recommend passionate encounters down by turnham green tube, ive been a couple of times and they have some incredibly sexy girls too, but if you prefer the more mature lady, cherubs is your best bet. incidentally, if anyone has any more info on good punts near to chiswick park then i'd love to know as well!

£60 for a full service? I will give it a try ....... when I start putning soon :rolleyes:

anyone know whats happened to Cherubs, the website is no longer on Ace Massage. are they still going, or if not, anyone know if they've moved?

i finally found Heidi working here last month, so i'll be gutted if they've finished operating.

cheers

anyone know whats happened to Cherubs, the website is no longer on Ace Massage. are they still going, or if not, anyone know if they've moved?

i finally found Heidi working here last month, so i'll be gutted if they've finished operating.

cheers

call and ask :mad:

call and ask :mad:

excellent thanks for that, i'd actually lost the number! however, no answer though.

yup disconnected!

if anyones got any info if Heidi is elsewhere, i'd be most grateful. cheers

bumpage. anyome got any info? would love to see Heidi again...

Apparently back in new location. However don't know if Heidi is still there.

07870 792321 :D

Anyone have any experience of this place in their new location? And of Heidi in particular...

Thanks!

I have seen about 3 ladies here and can thoroughly recommend the place. Lana stands out so far as the best I have seen - tall, blonde, late 30s early 40s, nice firm body - and not skinny. A professional set up - the maids are nice, the flat clean and private - about 5 minutes walk at most from Gunnersbury station. Still waiting to see the famous Heidi - not sure what days she is there?

I have seen about 3 ladies here and can thoroughly recommend the place. Lana stands out so far as the best I have seen - tall, blonde, late 30s early 40s, nice firm body - and not skinny. A professional set up - the maids are nice, the flat clean and private - about 5 minutes walk at most from Gunnersbury station. Still waiting to see the famous Heidi - not sure what days she is there?

Shes there Sunday and Monday apparently.

I'm just a bit put off by not being able to see faces on their website. Perhaps I should try it...

Friskier, if you go see Heidi, you won't be disappointed.

i actually don't think she looks over 40 at all. late 30s at the most. and shes got a really pretty face. shes one gorgeous lady, thats for sure. saw her there about 3 weeks ago, so i'm due another visit!

Managed to see Heidi today. Very friendly lady she was too. Expert technique throughout :). She made me laugh as well which is always good. The flat that they are in seemed quite nice and cosy on a cold november day, if you can use that term ;)

I had a uneasy feel about this place when I visited last week. Sure the room was clean, and the girl was attractive enough. I just have this uneasy feeling about CCTV which has got me pretty worried.

Since I don't know to much about this place (I have only been there once) I was wondering if any regulars might be able to put my mind at ease? Do parlours do this? And if so what do they do with the tapes?

Chiswick cherubs gone from ace massage websitie again? Anyone been there recently?

I tried to call last week but there was no answer! Does anyone know if they are still open for business?

i saw Heidi last week at her other workplace. apparently Cherubs has had to move, but should be up again in a few weeks/months time maybe. should pop back up on Ace Massage then.

Hi, Can you please specify where is Heidi's other workplace? I would like to meet her again...thanks!