Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chasfas

Thai Angels, Leicester

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone been to Thai Angels on Narborough Road in Leicester?

I like a bit of Thai but there are no recent FRs

Anyone help?

I was planning on a visit here this evening.

Did you go? What was it like?

I just rang them, half hour massage is 20, one hour is 30. Would not discuss anything else only to say that it is up to the girl in the room.

I just rang them, half hour massage is 20, one hour is 30. Would not discuss anything else only to say that it is up to the girl in the room.

Reminds me of a Thai place in Northampton I visited years ago, called them, asked about prices, was quoted low figures, decided to take a gamble, paid a low figure (can't remember) for 30 mins massage to the receptionist, then in the room the girl wanted £30 just for a hand job! I declined, had my massage (which was very good) and left.

Edited by SukhoiT50

Well, what can I say? I went along last night about 8pm.

Paid £30 on entry for one hour massage. Had a girl who said her name was Cindy.

After 40 minutes of pretty good, but not the best massage, the girl, still fully clothed, offered naked body to body massage with a handjob to finish.

I asked how much, She thought for a few seconds and then said £80!

I said "no that was far too much". She then asked me how much I would pay. I said £40. We agreed on £60.

During hand job she offered sex for another £20, I said I had no more money. She laughed and said I could pop to cash point after and bring it back. Not sure if she was joking or not, but I had already spent over my budget for one punt so politely declined. I could have said OK and not gone back, but that is not my style.

So all in all I paid £90 for one hour.

Yes, I went, thoroughly enjoyed it although a bit pricey; £30 for 1hr massage which was excellent, then £30 for HR, £50 for oral and £80 for FS.

FR to follow shortly!

Chas

I went to Thai Angels yesterday. Never been before and just walked in because Kinnaree Massage across the road was closed for refurb. £20 for 1/2 hour, got me through the internal mega security door covered by cctv. I got Cindy as well. She is so cute with her enlaged boobs and pretty face. She started a sort of oily back massage but I was surprised at her charge of £80 for protected sex. That would have made it £100 for 1/2 hour punt so I declined. She then offered HR with dress on for £30. I ended up with her giving naked HR for £40 which included a bit of a grope and being able to suck her nips. She then put her dress back on and did a bit more back massage until time to put the shower on for me to have very quick rinse before water went cold again. It was all ok on reflection but total of £60 for a quick naked HR and bit of massage was not as good value as I had hoped.

I will need to try this place.

Normally I go to leicesterthaimassageparlour.co.uk , different pricing structure.

£60 for 30 mins includes covered oral , sex and massage . If you want say owo then £10 on top.

Yes, I went, thoroughly enjoyed it although a bit pricey; £30 for 1hr massage which was excellent, then £30 for HR, £50 for oral and £80 for FS.

FR to follow shortly!

Chas

I hope you don't mean 'and' for the extra services and that, for example, £80 also got you HR and oral? Expensive enough if so let alone one payment after another.