Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ramanoop

Justified Walking Away?

10 posts in this topic

So, I'm short. Probably below average height for young women. So when I book a girl advertised as 5'4, and she turns out to be 5'9, thing become a bit physically awkward. But we can work around it.

But when I book a girl who is advertised as 5'7, and she turns out to be 6 feet tall,  it really becomes a matter of 'oh, shit. You're fucking beautiful, but when I try to kiss you, I'm just going to get a nose full of your armpit. This whole encounter is going to be really fucking uncomfortable'.

I've only walked away from a girl once, and that was because I wasn't attracted to her at all, and she looked very different to her pictures.

But the tall girls, well, I am attracted to the. I'm fucking attracted to them. When they walk past on the street I stop and stare. So my instinct is  not to walk away. But when they are in my bed, it's hard to feel like the man. Last girl who turned out to be 6'1, I just said 'I'm not here to fuck you. I'm just here on business and bored, let's go to a bar."

I realise I'm speaking like a veteran here, but I've only bagged about 10 call girls, so am open to advice.

Think horizontal not vertical!

No girl is too tall horizontally!  :D

So, I'm short. Probably below average height for young women. So when I book a girl advertised as 5'4, and she turns out to be 5'9, thing become a bit physically awkward. But we can work around it.

But when I book a girl who is advertised as 5'7, and she turns out to be 6 feet tall,  it really becomes a matter of 'oh, shit. You're fucking beautiful, but when I try to kiss you, I'm just going to get a nose full of your armpit. This whole encounter is going to be really fucking uncomfortable'.

I've only walked away from a girl once, and that was because I wasn't attracted to her at all, and she looked very different to her pictures.

But the tall girls, well, I am attracted to the. I'm fucking attracted to them. When they walk past on the street I stop and stare. So my instinct is  not to walk away. But when they are in my bed, it's hard to feel like the man. Last girl who turned out to be 6'1, I just said 'I'm not here to fuck you. I'm just here on business and bored, let's go to a bar."

I realise I'm speaking like a veteran here, but I've only bagged about 10 call girls, so am open to advice.

Hi

Are you into Asian WG's?

They tend to be 5ft 3 or 4 at max.

Regards

LEXX

No Asians. Makes me feel completely racist, but just not attracted. Honestly, anything up to about 5'8 is fine. But there's something really special about being able to stand toe to toe with a girl, your bodies together, and kissing her. I just don't know what to do when I open the door and they look like they just stepped off the runway at london fashion week.

Edited by ramanoop

Realised I posted my previous thread in completely the wrong forum, sorry.

I have referred to this incident several times before. I once booked a lady who the agency concerned listed as 5ft 9 (my height) and she turned out  to be 6ft 1 barefoot. It turned out that we get on so well that I have returned to her for a further 8 visits. Once, at my request, she wore a French maid's outfit and 4.5 inch heels, so the difference was rather greater then.

This is you, Gordon Ramsay, isn't it. No point denying it.... :P

I just don't know what to do when I open the door and they look like they just stepped off the runway at london fashion week.

Not the worst problem I've ever heard of! :)

Have a look at Candy at DIVA.  Also, Allyana and Rochelle (who also goes by Raisa) look petite.

This is you, Gordon Ramsay, isn't it. No point denying it.... :P

Uschi, one of the funniest (and most perceptive) comments I have seen in ages.  Thanks for a good laugh.