sticko

The 'celebration While The Punt Is Still Crystal Clear In The Memory' Wank

11 posts in this topic

We've seen lots of threads about whether and how much to masturbate before a punt in order to increase one's staying power.  I usually try to save up for 3-4 days because I find it's the right balance between anticipation and frustration.  It's usually a fairly functional affair though.

For me a far better wank is the one that often happens a few hours after a punt, when I can relive that afternoon's or the previous day's activities.  I'm often still somewhat spent at this point but it's generally a very good 10 minutes or so.  I think of it as the wank equivalent of a cigarette and an espresso after a good lunch.  But maybe that's just me.  

Anyone else do this or am I a lone voice in the post-punt rub-one-out wilderness?

S

No, you are not alone, but I think of it more as l'esprit de l'escalier - the perfect final retort that you didn't manage to come up with before you left.

Cheers!

1 person likes this

you are definitely not the only one, it is something I've done 10 minutes after an outcall. never managed it on an in-call people start to object  :D

The OP is certainly not alone, except for the fact that he only pleasures himself for 10 minutes.  

I like to spend several hours frenziedly wanking my bloodied stump as I relive every minuscule detail of the experience.    

"Anyone else do this or am I a lone voice in the post-punt rub-one-out wilderness?"

There's many a time when I've driven home during my post-coital-de-tumescence to find the reversal of that effect. So much so that, before anything else, I frequently rush in to the house and straight to the bedroom for a sturdy Thomas Tank. I can only do this when Auntie is out.  

Ironically, not to say sadly, were Auntie to condone my punting  - and were I sufficiently aroused by my adventure, Auntie might actually get laid when I am in that condition. I will affirm your disbelief, readers. That isn't going to happen! 

Uncle Pokey

PS - Love your hyphens sticko

Its standard practice for me! There's a certain something about walking away from a nice punt with a smile on your face. Im not just talking about the sexual thrill or the kinky stuff, but I feel a general upbeat vibe especially if Ive got on with the girl and we've also had a laugh.

Its nice to have a grin on your face and relax on the tube while the rest of the world go about their chaotic business.... But soon as Im back in the pad, I cant help myself but re-live that moment in private Ha ha

I usually try to save up for 3-4 days because I find it's the right balance between anticipation and frustration.  It's usually a fairly functional affair though.

If I saved up for 3-4 days I think I'd blow my load so fast I'd hardly touch the sides.

Not for me. Find that I have no inclination to do it for several days afterwards.