Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rascal55

Lina Of Hod

6 posts in this topic

After a drinking binge for the past week necessitated by an emotional disaster I need to get back in the saddle to aid my recovery from a wounded heart.

Two months ago I had a great experience with Lina in Milton Keynes and am thinking of making her my comeback punt.  Has anyone seen her recently and is her service as good as my rose tinted spectacle and alcohol damaged  memory recalls.

If I get a few positives I may rail up to Milton Keynes today rather than wait for next thursday in Maida Vale 

Sorry to hear about your malaise...I met Lina briefly at LMP about a month ago, she gave me every reason to believe she would be a great punt, not only a smooth little cutie, but very engaging and friendly.

Thank you Venturer. I now remember how friendly and chatty she was. After my recent experience I might go for someone with more action and less emotion.

Id be interested to know if anyone has seen her 1-2-1. Im thinking of seeing her.

I note that the OP stated in his FR (on here) ''The women is stupendous'' - which I take to mean that he had quite a good time, so I would definitely suggest a rematch, maybe followed by a replay, extra time and penalty shoot up! ;)

Me, I'm thinking about a trip to Ego next week, which is something I've been thinking about for a while now - timing is opportune since my # 1 is on a sabatical at the moment and I feel a need to be pampered :)

I decided I was not in the right frame of mind for a punt and have come to the conclusion I may stop punting all together.

If I was going to Ego next week Ray I would choose Sally who was a great full service provider and has become an excellent masseuse. If she is not available then Charlize would be my backup as she would have me throbbing within 5 minutes of lying down on the massage table.