cantona

Intolerance of other peoples punting likes/dislikes

60 posts in this topic

It seems to be that people punt in different ways.

Some people like the old 30 min in and out

Some people like dinner dates

Some people like overnights

Some people like budget girls

Some people like expensive girls

But it seems that people are extremely intolerant of other peoples like / dislikes.

As far as I'm concerned as long as no-one is forced do what you like.

You can't dictate what other people are like, and shouldn't tell them how to spend their cash.

Some of my friends pay queue at a nightclub pay money in, so they can queue inside for drinks and the toilet.. I don't understand it, but I don't lecture them about it.

Agree with you, Cantona. We need some tolerance of diversity in this life!

But it seems that people are extremely intolerant of other peoples like / dislikes.

You can't dictate what other people are like, and shouldn't tell them how to spend their cash.

Some of my friends pay queue at a nightclub pay money in, so they can queue inside for drinks and the toilet.. I don't understand it, but I don't lecture them about it.

Ah, but then the board would become just one long lovefest. Pettiness and spitefulness might disappear, moralisers and pontificators could well begin to look elsewhere for new soapboxes to mount, the search engine might get fired up more often as posters seek to add to the sum of knowledge on the board and start thinking before they post, the Mods could all take one long holiday. Is that the kind of board anyone would want? Of course not. Bah, humbug!:eek:

Hear!! Hear!!

I say fine for someone to take a different view to what someone else would consider the norm, and even say so in a non lecturing way, but it’s the repetitiveness that gets frustrating. You just know what some particular memebers response is going to be. Thats when I stop reading the thread.

****edit**** have seen my spelling mistakes for those that like to pick up on such like ****edit****

It's a good job I'm not sensitive, I've had some vicious PMs due to my sexual proclivities. Many posters here are intolerant and spiteful, but that's indicative of their churlish perspective. I say fuck 'em, I'll take on all comers.

Some people are just too serious on here, life is short enough as it is without wasting time by not enjoying yourself. It's a bit like punting, why rush it, you should svour every seconf and enjoy all its different sides. It will end, but at least when it does you will know that you have experienced something that others only dream about. Why have a quick fuck, when you can have a long slow one that involves your whole body and mind.

Actually, when you see how heated people get on other forums over "what computer operating system is best" or "whose car is the fastest" this one is fairly civilised most of the time!

Look on forums on other subjects, and this one will seem quite civilized.

the general problem is that people don't seem to want to believe that there may be people out their in a different situation than their own, and have trouble relating to that.

Welcome to the realm of the keyboard warrior folks. :eek:

You took the words right out of my mouth; it must have been while you were kissing me.

Actually, when you see how heated people get on other forums over "what computer operating system is best" or "whose car is the fastest" this one is fairly civilised most of the time!

I agree entirely, International punting forums can be the worst, I have been slagged off many times for overpaying (that is not a typo) :eek:

This is the first line of the forum rules -------

"This message board is for discussing all aspects of the London and UK prostitution scene, in a polite and civilised manner."

If you want to pay a lady £800 to sleep with you or £400 to eat dinner with you then of course that is your business -------- however I reserve the right to express my opinion that it is a total waste of money.

I would guess that those services are a very small percentage of the prostitution industry, most punters just need one hour of sex for a reasonable fee. :eek:;)

Spot on Vin, I put my hard hat and protective goggles on before I go near some forums. :eek:

I agree entirely, International punting forums can be the worst, I have been slagged off many times for overpaying (that is not a typo) :eek:

I am shocked and mortified :mad::D

The puny, keyboard warriors are my online raison d'etre. If it weren't for them I'd be locked in an anodyne acquiesence with endless LOLers engaged in mutual ego stroking. Some of the online environments I inhabit make this place look like CBeebies.

This is the first line of the forum rules -------

"This message board is for discussing all aspects of the London and UK prostitution scene, in a polite and civilised manner."

If you want to pay a lady £800 to sleep with you or £400 to eat dinner with you then of course that is your business -------- however I reserve the right to express my opinion that it is a total waste of money.

I would guess that those services are a very small percentage of the prostitution industry, most punters just need one hour of sex for a reasonable fee. :eek:;)

What you mean is that it would be a total waste of money for you.

What you mean is that it would be a total waste of money for you.

No, I mean £400 to watch a girl eat dinner is a total waste of money for anyone ------- in fact I will go further and say that I find it quite sad. :eek:

Why is it being 'intolerant' to say you don't agree with someone or that you like something that someone else doesn't like?

No, I mean £400 to watch a girl eat dinner is a total waste of money for anyone ------- in fact I will go further and say that I find it quite sad. :eek:

paying for sex is sad enough, paying to simply maintain the illusion that someone wants to be with you crosses a line into something beyond sad.

paying for sex is sad enough, paying to simply maintain the illusion that someone wants to be with you crosses a line into something beyond sad.

You are of course correct, not sure if paying for sex is actually that sad, I see it as a business arrangement.

Dinner dates are a totally different concept where you are kidding yourself that you are with a girlfriend --------- you are not, if you were not paying then she would not be there, harsh but true. :eek:;)

Obviously I can not agree, but what you have written amounts to the same thing.

Just out of interest what is there beyond say

This illustrates one of the main messages in this thread... some people struggle to understand any life style but their own.

I've never paid for a diner date, and probably never will. But I find it easy to believe it might be fun, and my guess is its nothing to do with "paying to watch somebody eat" or "seeking to maintain an illusion".

Its probably got a lot more to do with a wealthy business man, stuck temporarily in a city far away from home, fancying a bit of attractive company, and using the meal to discuss (hopefully quietly and tactfully) the private pleasures to follow.

Why is that so difficult to understand?? Why is so much easier to rubbish anybody whose life style is different from the "norm" (whatever that is!)

...Why is so much easier to rubbish anybody whose life style is different from the "norm" (whatever that is!)

It's conservation and recycling, innit? No need to expend energy on new material - or thoughts.

Sad for who? If the client is happy and the girl is happy, then why should you find it 'sad'?

Sad for who? If the client is happy and the girl is happy, then why should you find it 'sad'?

I think it says more about the person.

Some people find happiness in the happiness of others.

Some can not see out their own box and have no intention of trying.

Happiness is sought an found and is as individual as the person seeking it but to an extent we all lack the ability to comprehend the next man and as such search for a suitable label. No one like to be sad or even to be thought of as sad so possible use that label first therefore insinuating that they are not.

A primitive mechanism ??? yes but it does seem to fit the authors :eek: