ik8133

Just Too Tired

12 posts in this topic

OH was invited to a wedding reception, I was to drop her and a friend off and then pick them up about three hours later.   Had the perfect opportunity for a punt, as I had a good excuse for being in town, but was totaly knackered after not having a good nights sleep the night before, so went to the pictures instead! :(  Mind you, I was asked questions about the film, so might have been a pit awkward if I had stumbled on my answers having not seen the film!  

I didn't make a booking as I know I wouldn't have enjoyed it.  Not saying that the lady I had in mind would have been available, but it was a nice night and going to see a lady in the evening, when it was dark, felt less conspicuous that during the day. 

Anybody else have opportunities that they've felt they've missed for one reason or another? 

Edited by ik8133

No because I can punt where and when I want, but I do recognise the "tiredness" issue which is when I really enjoy a good massage with a happy ending.

CB

PS You could even watch the movie on DVD so that you can pass the evening inquisition :)

You could even watch the movie on DVD so that you can pass the evening inquisition :)

Or go for the punt and just read the movie synopsis on IMDB. Not that I've ever done anything like that...

No because I can punt where and when I want, but I do recognise the "tiredness" issue which is when I really enjoy a good massage with a happy ending.

CB

PS You could even watch the movie on DVD so that you can pass the evening inquisition :)aybe, I should gone down the massage and happy ending route! 

That sounds a good idea, maybe I should have gone down the massage with a happy ending route!

Unfortunately the movie isn't out on DVD yet!   :(

Or go for the punt and just read the movie synopsis on IMDB. Not that I've ever done anything like that...

Didn't think of that...

This thread reminds me that I've punted many times, simply because I found myself with some spare time / opportunity.

OH was invited to a wedding reception, I was to drop her and a friend off and then pick them up about three hours later.   Had the perfect opportunity for a punt, as I had a good excuse for being in town, but was totaly knackered after not having a good nights sleep the night before, so went to the pictures instead! :(  Mind you, I was asked questions about the film, so might have been a pit awkward if I had stumbled on my answers having not seen the film!  

I didn't make a booking as I know I wouldn't have enjoyed it.  Not saying that the lady I had in mind would have been available, but it was a nice night and going to see a lady in the evening, when it was dark, felt less conspicuous that during the day. 

Anybody else have opportunities that they've felt they've missed for one reason or another? 

I've gone ahead with punts when absolutely knackered because I've had the opportunity. While I always had a lovely time, I know I would have been better off saving up my money for a time when I was feeling more up for it. 

1 person likes this

I've gone ahead with punts when absolutely knackered because I've had the opportunity. While I always had a lovely time, I know I would have been better off saving up my money for a time when I was feeling more up for it. 

I can identify with this.  It's funny how you can summon the energy when it's most needed.

I can identify with this.  It's funny how you can summon the energy when it's most needed.

Maybe I should have just made the booking and manned up!

Slightly off-topic, but: no way would I go for a punt and meet my missus a couple of hours later. The other day we finished off with a 69 and the WG had apparently just started her period, so I ended up with a smear of blood on my face. She cleaned me up, but if she hadn't spotted it I'd have had some major explaining to do if I'd been meeting up with anyone. I like to leave 48 hours between a punt and going home (so I only punt when on business trips, or when Mrs HDB is out of town).

Slightly off-topic, but: no way would I go for a punt and meet my missus a couple of hours later. The other day we finished off with a 69 and the WG had apparently just started her period, so I ended up with a smear of blood on my face. She cleaned me up, but if she hadn't spotted it I'd have had some major explaining to do if I'd been meeting up with anyone. I like to leave 48 hours between a punt and going home (so I only punt when on business trips, or when Mrs HDB is out of town).

48 hours! A shower (and sometimes an astute and caring lady making sure that everything is tucked in before she sees me out) takes 10 minutes at the absolute max. What kind of refurbishment do you need after a punt?

Cheers!

I still follow the old clean up routine. I shower at the punt, come home and shower again, clothes in washing machine and clean clothes. Habits eh?

I have never done a spontaneous punt where I booked and punted on the same day.