Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lessingham

One Swallow (Hirundinidae) Does Not A Summer Make!

12 posts in this topic

I had a lovely surprise on my latest punt. The woman knelt over me and slowly pulled down her knickers. "Look!" she beamed.

There it was, pubic hair!

She tossed the knickers off and paraded around saying that all her clients were delighted with her full bush after so long shaven. She looked pretty smug and her pussy looked amazingly beautiful.

Maybe it is too little evidence to suggest that pubes are making a comeback, but it is heart warming to know "all" her clients responded so delightedly.

Hurrah for the au natural look! Maybe we will also see the end of the totally stupid habit of breast implants. Tits in all their fabulous diversity are one of nature's miracles and should be left well alone. Well, except by blokes fondling them and kissing .......................oh you know what I mean!

I had a lovely surprise on my latest punt. The woman knelt over me and slowly pulled down her knickers. "Look!" she beamed.

She tossed the knickers off and paraded around saying that all her clients were delighted with her full bush after so long shaven. She looked pretty smug and her pussy looked amazingly beautiful.

Maybe it is too little evidence to suggest that pubes are making a comeback, but it is heart warming to know "all" her clients responded so delightedly.

Hurrah for the au natural look! Maybe we will also see the end of the totally stupid habit of breast implants. Tits in all their fabulous diversity are one of nature's miracles and should be left well alone. Well, except by blokes fondling them and kissing .......................oh you know what I mean!

Give us a clue mate!

1 person likes this

Yes seeing a bush on a WG always makes a good change for me.

1 person likes this

Isn't they a reason why many choose to shave ie lice?

Er, maybe in the 19th century

Lice is good.

Flied Lice.

........................ w133............ you need educating lad!  I think maybe you were just playing though so I forgive you my son.

!!!!?? :lol:  :D

Lice is extra!

1 person likes this

Has to be clean shaven for me. I always check "interview" for this piece of info, if completed, when looking on AW.

one of my regulars, when she shows me her bush I have nicknamed it her monster :) she thinks it funny

Not so sure why it was funny,thought maybe I spelled the word wrong or something. So I Google the word and lice is correct maybe u needed the word pubic in front to get a clearer idea....

Anyway the point I'm guessing u all know is if u have a bush the chances of P LICE spreading increases...like most of us as children head lice's was bad enough.

Some things are funny even when they are not and lice fall into that category.