Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doejohn

Oriental Sarah (Also Known As Cherry) Or Mata

10 posts in this topic

Hello Gentleman,

I know these two ladies dubbed in some quarters as "legendary" so thought I'd have the pleasure and seeing for myself.

I know they are now based in Birmingham but as these ladies were established in London and that is how I have grown familiar with their history.

Now I have heard these ladies mentioned in the same breadth as Nana/Maria - can any of the vets vouch for this (BillGoldberg/wp/CT)?

Any feedback or recommendations appreciated.

I have just done an FR on Mata.

It will be up soon.

Maria is a one-off; Mata certainly knows her way round a man's body, but her approach is completely different.

Sarah is another story again...

I think they're all great, my top pick would be Maria

How was your experience with Mata?

How would u compare it to Sarah?

Re "Sarah",  check the forum "Oriental Cherry".  It seems a couple of chaps have ventured up to Brum and seen her recently.  Judging by their reviews, she is apparently worth the trip north.  I haven't seen her since she was in London, but can vouch for her being one of the best outings I had in many years of punting.

Never met Mata.

I saw Sarah (Cherry) a couple of weeks ago. I think she comes under the heading of an acquired taste - yes the sex is great (she will do everything you ask) but against that is her constant prattling on - but against that she just will not shut up and, while her English is OK, her accent and the speed at which she speaks makes her difficult to understand.

Overall, I found her to be a great, but very irritating, shag. If you decide to see her, I would recommend ear plugs!

Lol!... Constant prattling?!?... That reminds me of my first visit with Nana in London = I thought she was just crazy but it's a love/hate thing... Looks like Cherry > Mata

@Bobthebuilder : what number did u have for Sarah? I can't find any adverts for her online : (

Hi there.

Do an AW search under the name of Birmingham Sarah,select likes A levels.

Also select W Midlands & Birmingham,then you should find her.

I've seen her many times since 2006 & would say no other WG can compare to her intensity.

If you love full on prolonged PSE,she's incredible.

Crazy?Yes!Addictive?Yes!Fun?Yes!

Only Briony imo comes close(ish) but she could be hit & miss at times.

I saw Birmingham Sarah in July & she's still full on,mind you she does get frustrated because i take bang her non stop for ages.

Charlie.

I saw Birmingham Sarah in July & she's still full on,mind you she does get frustrated because i take bang her non stop for ages.

Can you repeat that last bit please?

Sorry,i should have double check my post beforehand.

She sometimes gets annoyed because i take a long time to come.

Even when she does her best to shag the diabolus out of me.

Still think she's the best wg i've ever encountered:-)