Galahad

New Version Of Pn - Feature Requests And Suggestions

56 posts in this topic

This is the place to offer helpful, constructive suggestions and requests for new or changed features. Please be as detailed as possible - for example, don't just say "x needs improvement" - instead, be specific as to exactly how you think it should be improved.

As a request, I wouldn't mind having the ability to post one preview pic in a message which goes into the announcements section (as used to be possible with the old adverts).

Would it be possible to remove the "Live Cams" down the right hand side of the reviews pages?

Text can be fairly anonymous, but the pics rather give away the site to anyone who might go past.

Would it be possible to remove the "Live Cams" down the right hand side of the reviews pages?

Text can be fairly anonymous, but the pics rather give away the site to anyone who might go past.

+1

As a request, I wouldn't mind having the ability to post one preview pic in a message which goes into the announcements section (as used to be possible with the old adverts).

+1

As mentioned previously, the ability to search for terms or words with three characters such as bbw, owo, cim. Or, at least bbw? or bbw*.

Some idea of what the 'no reports list is' and the ability to request additions or removals?

As mentioned previously, the ability to search for terms or words with three characters such as bbw, owo, cim. Or, at least bbw? or bbw*.

Some idea of what the 'no reports list is' and the ability to request additions or removals?

Thank you!

If you install the addon Ad Block Plus, all the pop ups, pictures and ads magically go away :)

I'd say turn off search engine indexing of the forum.

I know that this will bring in traffic and make it easier to find something about a particular girl.

But it kind of puts this community even more out into the open.. if that makes sense?

Have the lists of girls with most reviews, punters with most reviews etc. (it was called 'some interesting statistics', I think) been thrown out or is it going to be reinserted again later?

I admit to an interest here: having been slowly clawing my way up the ladder over the last ten years, a place in the top ten punters was within my grasp at last. All that work for nothing?

The stats will be back, just not a top priority right now.

Reading reviews on iPad is much harder on the new format, is there a way to correct this?

It is now possible to filter the Announcements/Calendar display geographically, as a radius from a post code or city centre.

The directory needs updating - there are several Birmingham girls listed whose websites are no longer active.

I would suggest that the footer menu in the forum should be added again with links to reviews, announcements, directory etc.

As it is, there's only one route back to the main site, from the top link in the forum menu.

Edited by midlandsmaidens

The directory needs updating - there are several Birmingham girls listed whose websites are no longer active.

That is what the "report a concern about this profile" link, which appears on every profile, is for..

In reviews, it would be helpful if there was some way of separating out older reviews, so that instead of one huge database of reviews there were databases split by the calender year for example.  If this were an option, then on entering reviews you could choose which catalogue to enter by the year the review was written.  This would mean avoiding having to trawl through a million reviews from as much as four or more years ago to check on the the qualities of any girl, but you could still check older reviews if appropriate.  After some length of time, the girls have either moved on or if they are around, the reviews themselves are of little value any more, so it doesn't help matters to keep them all in one place.  Further, as the review directory gets ever and ever larger, sooner or later it will be come too cumbersome for anyone to use if there isn't any way to archive historic material.

Also in reviews, some way of linking girls with reviews by their 'AKA's would be helpful.  Kristy on one website is Niko on another agency site, perhaps Jessie on her own site or some other. 

It seems silly not to be able to locate reviews for a girl just because you haven't tracked down every agency she may be registered with and therefore every different name she may be working under.  It is not as though agency girls are even in control of what name they get, most of the time.  Why not be able to add one or more AKAs when your writing your review, so that it can show up on each listing?

Even worse than the AKAs are the name changers.  I have seen the same girl on agencies change her name nearly every couple of months.  It's crazy.  Thus, even better to have a facility for the author to be able to add the AKA later, when it becomes apparent that the AKA applies, or perhaps also the AKAs could be editable by mods on requests from punters where evidence can be provided that a new / additional name is in use by the SP.

This would help decent SPs and punters alike.

I am not a techy, so have no idea how easy these changes may be, but I know they would improve the presentation and accuracy of the review section no end.

Edited by Thurson

In reviews, it would be helpful if there was some way of separating out older reviews, so that instead of one huge database of reviews there were databases split by the calender year for example.  

You can accomplish that by specifying a date range in your review search.

Also in reviews, some way of linking girls with reviews by their 'AKA's would be helpful.  Kristy on one website is Niko on another agency site, perhaps Jessie on her own site or some other. 

That feature is in development.

A couple of changes made today:

1 - there is now a "quick link" to the 500 newest reviews on the review page

2 - if you are logged into the main site as a reviewer, and you have at least one review online, OR if you are logged in as a service provider, then the "live cams" adverts will not be shown.

Please reply here if you encounter any issues.

Will the review stats page be returning? x

1 person likes this

Could we get a wales subforum?

1 person likes this

Could we get a wales subforum?

Baaaaaaaaaaa ;)

2 people like this

What would be nice would be a reverse booking/wanted forum, something akin to the ones on Punterlink and AW but somewhere between the two.  Just keeping it to Punternet members would give a very reasonable choice of ladies for us chaps to appeal to......

The stats will be back, just not a top priority right now.

Has this moved up your list G? Apart from its own inherent interest it would have been helpful in the thread on GDP where an average spend per punter in a poster's estimate was £10k; as I recall from the stats there were one or two who spent that but certainly not an average.