Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gibbs

False Teeth - Can You Tell?

36 posts in this topic

There have been a few strange topics of late and perhaps that may be the reason. Or perhaps because I can't get to sleep. Or just weird thinking? Whatever the reason I started to think about false teeth.

I've shared the taste of a tongue a few times but I have never, as far as I'm aware, kissed a lady with false teeth (wg or otherwise). So I was wondering. Can you tell? Obviously the ladies will have a much better idea about this than the guys because they have had their tongue between more lips than the men.

Is it possible to tell?

1 person likes this

If they are properly secured, you will have no way of knowing.

Several years ago, while in the middle of a long course of remedial dentistry, I had to wear an upper plate for about 6 months while the roots of some canal digging healed. I continued to punt and none of the ladies was aware of anything amiss.

The secret is a product called dentafix or some such title. Go to any good pharmacist and search the shelves.

Steradent and a bedside glass are hints.

Apropos of nothing, it used to be fashionable for prostitutes/concubines to have their teeth taken out (willingly or otherwise in the case of slaves) to improve oral sex. Very popular in the near east five or more centuries ago, apparently.

1 person likes this

Paul I disagree.  Yes a lady can tell...... well I can anyway.  Just because a lady says nothing (which is only good manners) it doesn't necessarily mean she has not detected the "difference."

1 person likes this

Denture plates improved vastly even during the last 5 or so years. Frontal low and upper dentures of course could be detected, especially the ones which are done under NHS. Still: frontal implants and veneers do looks like falsies also. (and not just on Simon Cowell)

I would not detect the denture on the back though after the 5th tooth., unless I will look in the mouth with a torch, lol.   Some guys who do have dentures do make certain slurping like sounds, when they trying to keep the plate in place, when its not fitted properly. Still: I never had anybody who lost it in my vagina.

4 people like this

Xenia you have made me giggle and feel a bit sick all at the same time! :lol:

2 people like this

An elderly gentleman's (ill fitting, and I had noticed) upper plate once fell out during mish and hit me on the head :eek::lol:

3 people like this

We had a punter stood at the counter once who when he sneezed his teeth flew out,across the bar and into a drip tray.
As for the feeling.Knew a fella who had a thing for the really really mature ladies.Was chatting to him once and he said .You know what.You just cant beat the feel of hardened gums on your tongue

1 person likes this

Still: I never had anybody who lost it in my vagina.

Thank heavens for small mercies  ;) xx

1 person likes this

False teeth tend to look very 'even' and a bit 'chunky'.

I didn't know my partner had one for quite a while (mind you its only one tooth) but it is at the front.  If they are not fitted properly you can tell.

False teeth tend to look very 'even' and a bit 'chunky'.

I do wonder if some guys who seem to have perfect teeth but whiffyish breath have falsies that they haven't cleaned properly. 

I would not detect the denture on the back though after the 5th tooth., unless I will look in the mouth with a torch, lol.

Would that be as part of a role play scenario? I do now have a picture in my mind but not one that I wish to share. :D

I suppose how far back you can check depends on the length of your tongue? :)

Freud wrote about dreaming about false teeth.  Such dreams represent loss, absence, and the yearning for something you once had, but is now lost forever.

ATM

An elderly gentleman's (ill fitting, and I had noticed) upper plate once fell out during mish and hit me on the head :eek::lol:

Could have been worse - It's when their glass eye pops out and falls in your mouth you really need to worry

1 person likes this

I didn't know my partner had one for quite a while (mind you its only one tooth) but it is at the front.  If they are not fitted properly you can tell.

I have one tooth that is three quarters false, but, quite honestly, I'm not 100% sure myself which it is now.

Thanks to the OP and almost all the contributors for the most delightful thread we've had in a long time.

1 person likes this

I have one tooth that is three quarters false, but, quite honestly, I'm not 100% sure myself which it is now.

Thanks to the OP and almost all the contributors for the most delightful thread we've had in a long time.

I guess it takes all sorts to be amused! :wacko:

It's made me think of the bit in the the Steptoe film where Albert has to spend the night in the stable until Harold comes home in the morning with the house key. He gets up, picks his false teeth out of a bucket and puts them in and Harold says 'You dirty old man! The horse has got to drink out of that!' :D

1 person likes this

Is it possible to tell?

Who knows, but I'd be more interested to learn if anybody's experienced the pleasure of having their cock sucked by a pair of gums?! I hear that it feels much better? :D

If the applicable WG took out her teeth specifically for the task in hand, would that be considered a standard service, or constitute an extra? It think that may well be one extra worth paying for!

Edited by drzhivago
1 person likes this

Thought only old ladies had false teeth, the thought of it puts me off.

Thought only old ladies had false teeth, the thought of it puts me off.

And rugby players :)

Must admit the thought of withdrawing from a BJ and looking down to see a set of pearly whites still clamped around your todger is the stuff nightmares are made of.  Probably turn you celibate  :eek:

Must admit the thought of withdrawing from a BJ and looking down to see a set of pearly whites still clamped around your todger is the stuff nightmares are made of.  Probably turn you celibate  :eek:

Reminds me of that birthday card that has two pensioners in bed.The old girl turns round to her hubby,empty glass on the side next to her and asks,"Bert.Have you seen my teeth" whilst he's laid down smiling.Inside they show whats under the covers.Bert tugging himself away with her teeth.

Steradent and a bedside glass are hints.

Apropos of nothing, it used to be fashionable for prostitutes/concubines to have their teeth taken out (willingly or otherwise in the case of slaves) to improve oral sex. Very popular in the near east five or more centuries ago, apparently.

The old women in the temple had this done when they were young to stop them from becoming mad. I do not agree with this. molli 

Eh?  Don't get this at all.  Never look to see if their teeth are false, not ever, and it has never even occurred to me.  I like to see clean teeth.  Just clean please.  Don't care if they belong to you or your horse, but let...them...be....clean...