Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
linford

Great Impression On Adultwork

16 posts in this topic

hi i normally book my appointment on the purple site . i been a member for a few years.  i am a fan of the site . what best way create a good  impression  by email  .  writing  not my strong point i am  dyslexic guys can you give me few examples draft etc can  pm me .thanks linford  

Hi Linford

No need to PM, I think?

Just be honest and say what you want to say.

E-mails to SPs don't need to be works of art, just polite, factual and following the SPs guidelines/requirements.

Good luck.

Any reason why it has to be email.Some ladies get a lot of emails others don't log in so often etc so a response can take some time.Thats before you get to problems with the site.Add to that your dyslexia.surely phoning would be a far easier option?

If there is a phone number listed then check the times that she says she is available and call her.

Keep it simple, state some useful facts such as when you want to book and if there is a particular service you want- of course you;ll be asking for something she does! 

All it takes is

Hi (insert name)

I love your profile and was hoping to make an hour appointment with you soon. I was thinking of Thursday 7th December. I can see you between 1pm-5pm so let me know what time works for you (of whatever time/ dates)  I am looking for your GFE service, with maybe some anal play (or whatever!).

Let me know if this date suits you and I can make a booking/call you to confirm. (whatever she wants you to do as per her profile) 

Regards

4 people like this

hi i normally book my appointment on the purple site . i been a member for a few years.  i am a fan of the site . what best way create a good  impression  by email  .  writing  not my strong point i am  dyslexic guys can you give me few examples draft etc can  pm me .thanks linford  

I think the best way of creating a good impression is via your reviews. Since you have been a member for a few years, you presumably have some of those? If so, the ladies won't be put off by your grammar or spelling. Simply explain that you're dyslexic - any WGs who don't want to cut you some slack don't deserve your money. Or, simply telephone....

I find if you want a quick answer and certain to make contact the call is best

Yes I would personally prefer a phone call 9 out of 10 times after a guy has emailed it will be 'Yes, give me a call to confirm etc' so perhaps don't worry about emailing unless the lady stipulates that she prefers this.

AW = if no tel number , I do not bother contacting rarely do you get a reply, unless a booking..

J

Edited by james9876

AW = if no tel number , I do not bother contacting rarely do you get a reply, unless a booking..

J

If I followed that, I'd have missed out on most of the girls I've punted with. Only one has displayed a phone number on her profile out of 11 or 12 (can't remember exactly!). Never had to wait long for a response either, the fastest was 20 seconds!

I just send a nice polite message along the lines of Lydia's example above and have only ever had one no reply - and that was due to the girl taking an extended break and not updating her profile.

I find the variety of ways people use AW and the different experiences quite interesting. Mine have been overwhelmingly positive thus far.

I agree that ignoring girls who don't display phone numbers leads to missing out on some great punts.

However, it is always worth checking the "last logged on" field before crafting a superb introductory email. I find that the chances of getting a response to an email on adultwork are inversely proportional to the length of time since last log on. If it's more than a few days ago, I don't even bother.

1 person likes this

I agree that ignoring girls who don't display phone numbers leads to missing out on some great punts.

However, it is always worth checking the "last logged on" field before crafting a superb introductory email. I find that the chances of getting a response to an email on adultwork are inversely proportional to the length of time since last log on. If it's more than a few days ago, I don't even bother.

I agree. 

The last logged in date is a good indicator of how likely you are to get a response to an email.  Cutting out everyone who doesn't display their phone number is imo a mistake ;)

Lydia's advice on how to construct an initial email is also spot on, and should get a good response rate.  That is broadly what I've written, and it works :)

P.S.  I would have voted up a couple of posts on this thread but I've run out :o

1 person likes this

I would have voted up a couple of posts on this thread but I've run out :o

You bounder Vic. I'd give you a red arrow of death for mismanaging your green arrows but I fear that Holly would misconstrue and be along to tell me to stop taking it all so seriously :D.

You'd better have a green arrow for agreeing with me then :).

Edited by Kantos Kan

You bounder Vic. I'd give you a red arrow of death for mismanaging your green arrows but I fear that Holly would misconstrue and be along to tell me to stop taking it all so seriously :D.

You'd better have a green arrow for agreeing with me then :).

Kantos I would never misconstrue you... :wub:   

I've just had a bad reputation for years so one on here isn't going to make a lot of difference to me, which is why I'm not bothered about it is all :P

Thx for that.

I will try again ..

J