massajony

Is She Into Me Or Just A Very Good Wg?

51 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've been punting dozens of time now (from 60£/h to 180£/h), and have had lots of long-term girlfriends as well. I am reasonably good looking, albeit a bit chubby as I am nearing 40. But this time I am a bit puzzled. Sorry for the long post but I wanted to offer a full picture :-(

Went to a massage parlour for a while where I was never offered anything sexual by any of the girls (some were clearly not dressed or good looking enough to offer much sexual), although I was nearly fully naked. Went on a different day once and got a girl I'd never had before. European girl, educated, good english, awesome body in leggings and cute top.

Massage is 50£/h, paid at the till. See the various sessions below, over the weeks

massage #1: at the end, getting closer to my dick, asked 'do you want more?', ends up HR whilst I grope her ass and pussy over her clothes. I give her a 20£ tip (which she didn't explicitly ask for really)

massage #2: similar scenario, but at some point I notice she is sweating in the back, I tell her she should probably remove her top as it's hot, she hesitates, but does it, I remove her bra. I end up fondling her breasts + HR ---> 30£ tip

massage #3: this time, around the end, she massages my chest by standing behind me (i.e. bending over), and at some point she gets her face closer to me, kissing me close to the mouth, at which point we start snogging (best GFE ever with a WG). After some time I sit upright and we hug and kiss. ---> 40£ tip

massage #4: as we meet, we go straight in GFE mode, kissing, she removes her leggings / top, and we have one hour of oral / rimming / lots of kissing. Around the end, she starts getting the top of my dick inside her (bareback!) and seems pissed off that the owner comes knocking at the door + I tell her I'd prefer with condom (which I did not bring with me) --> 40£ tip

massage #5: crazy sex session, lots of snogging --> 40£ tip

Clues that this is partly spontaneous:

- the first kiss was initiated by her, and actually a bit clumsy

- she never asked for money, or gave rates. Usually in parlours, girls are quite upfront with services, and would try to offer the most as quickly as possible (not after 3 sessions). 

- her GFE is very spontaneous, and she really seems to enjoy it (in particular the hugging, OWO both ways, rimming)

- she gave me her phone number when I asked her (excuse I used: in case she changes parlour)

- she was willing to do bareback in the heat of the action

- she does not carry condoms with her

- when she asked my age, she seemed shocked that I was 10y older (not that she thought I look younger, it's just the thought of being with a 10y older guy). I don't think she would have made such a fuss if she was used to sleeping with her clients, most of which or probably at least as old as me.

- when I mentioned that some other masseuse may be jealous because I picked this one, she (kiddingly) took my face in her hands like an angry GF and said something like: 'you are not doing *this* with all the other girls [i.e. masseuses], are you?'. 

Clues that this is purely professional:

- nearly fully shaved pussy / anus

- she clearly does not mind the tips, even when we had full-on sex

I think we're more into something like sugardaddy/baby, where she sort of fancies me, might not go out with me otherwise, and probably enjoys the thrill of getting good tips.

I expect some of you guys are going to suggest that I try not giving her a tip, but I don't want to piss her off, coz I like the way it goes. Also, I am happy to give tips, because that means I am not pretending to offer her anything else than these flings (I am in a long-term relationship anyway).

Any thoughts?

Hi,

I've been punting dozens of time now (from 60£/h to 180£/h), and have had lots of long-term girlfriends as well. I am reasonably good looking, albeit a bit chubby as I am nearing 40. But this time I am a bit puzzled. Sorry for the long post but I wanted to offer a full picture :-(

Went to a massage parlour for a while where I was never offered anything sexual by any of the girls (some were clearly not dressed or good looking enough to offer much sexual), although I was nearly fully naked. Went on a different day once and got a girl I'd never had before. European girl, educated, good english, awesome body in leggings and cute top.

Massage is 50£/h, paid at the till. See the various sessions below, over the weeks

massage #1: at the end, getting closer to my dick, asked 'do you want more?', ends up HR whilst I grope her ass and pussy over her clothes. I give her a 20£ tip (which she didn't explicitly ask for really)

massage #2: similar scenario, but at some point I notice she is sweating in the back, I tell her she should probably remove her top as it's hot, she hesitates, but does it, I remove her bra. I end up fondling her breasts + HR ---> 30£ tip

massage #3: this time, around the end, she massages my chest by standing behind me (i.e. bending over), and at some point she gets her face closer to me, kissing me close to the mouth, at which point we start snogging (best GFE ever with a WG). After some time I sit upright and we hug and kiss. ---> 40£ tip

massage #4: as we meet, we go straight in GFE mode, kissing, she removes her leggings / top, and we have one hour of oral / rimming / lots of kissing. Around the end, she starts getting the top of my dick inside her (bareback!) and seems pissed off that the owner comes knocking at the door + I tell her I'd prefer with condom (which I did not bring with me) --> 40£ tip

- she never asked for money, or gave rates. Usually in parlours, girls are quite upfront with services, and would try to offer the most as quickly as possible (not after 3 sessions). 

- her GFE is very spontaneous, and she really seems to enjoy it (in particular the hugging, OWO both ways, rimming)

- she gave me her phone number when I asked her (excuse I used: in case she changes parlour)

- when she asked my age, she seemed shocked that I was 10y older (not that she thought I look younger, it's just the thought of being with a 10y older guy). I don't think she would have made such a fuss if she was used to sleeping with her clients, most of which or probably at least as old as me.

- when I mentioned that some other masseuse may be jealous because I picked this one, she (kiddingly) took my face in her hands like an angry GF and said something like: 'you are not doing *this* with all the other girls [i.e. masseuses], are you?'. 

oh dear baby it's all to do with work and being a bang on professional girl good for her she gave you what you paid for a brilliant time....................working girls don't fall in love with people who have paid them for sex they fall in love with people they meet in every day situations who don't know they are a working girl bec they are looking for love based on everything away from anything to do with sex first xxxxx

I think we're more into something like sugardaddy/baby, where she sort of fancies me, might not go out with me otherwise, and probably enjoys the thrill of getting good tips.

I expect some of you guys are going to suggest that I try not giving her a tip, but I don't want to piss her off, coz I like the way it goes. Also, I am happy to give tips, because that means I am not pretending to offer her anything else than these flings (I am in a long-term relationship anyway).

Any thoughts?

DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THERE I PUT A REPLY AND IT DIDN'T PUT IT ON NOT FLIPPING DOING IT AGAIN XXXX

Hi,

oh dear baby it's all to do with work and being a bang on professional girl good for her she gave you what you paid for a brilliant time....................working girls don't fall in love with people who have paid them for sex they fall in love with people they meet in every day situations who don't know they are a working girl bec they are looking for love based on everything away from anything to do with sex first xxxxx

Any thoughts?

Hi,

Any thoughts?

Any thoughts?

I've had exactly this, she's not into you it's just a "danger flirt" and you tip her well each time the further she goes. Sure you're a plesent guy but shes learned from you she'll get more without the boss knowing if she goes further. Your both deluding yourselves it's not prostitution, you know "tip" instead of an upfront payment.

I'd phone her, and offer her 200 quid for an overnighter, she sounds like a good shag. 

1 person likes this

There is a simple way to find out. Ask her out!

1 person likes this

Ask one of us to visit her and see what kind of reaction we can engender.   ;)

1 person likes this

Hi,

Any thoughts?

Just one thing...  you say you are into a long term relationship but you fucked her bareback?  Obvious I know.. but hey come on man!

2 people like this

I'd phone her, and offer her 200 quid for an overnighter, she sounds like a good shag. 

I was planning something like that, but the overnighter is going to be a bit complicated for the moment.

There is a simple way to find out. Ask her out!

I am just enjoying it as it lasts - was planning to ask her out at least for dinner but not just yet. Will keep you posted!

Ask one of us to visit her and see what kind of reaction we can engender.   ;)

I would dream of doing that, but it would take quite some patience to replicate the whole scenario. Perhaps if I've got someone I really trust to not screw things up I might give more details.

Just one thing...  you say you are into a long term relationship but you fucked her bareback?  Obvious I know.. but hey come on man!

Well, we didn't fuck. She just started putting the tip of my penis and I got out quickly afterwards. Obviously there are risks, but not as much as full intercourse. For what it's worth, I've nearly never had bareback, not even with my current partner, coz she can stand taking the pill.

I've had exactly this, she's not into you it's just a "danger flirt" and you tip her well each time the further she goes. Sure you're a plesent guy but shes learned from you she'll get more without the boss knowing if she goes further. Your both deluding yourselves it's not prostitution, you know "tip" instead of an upfront payment.

Well I stopped tipping more at 40£. I might be deluding myself, but in the end I am getting a much better GFE than I've ever had with real escorts.

More to the point...where & who is she ???

1 person likes this

For the sake of clarity, the time we fucked, I brought condoms!

I should mention that on 2 occasions I've had WG willing to go out with me, where we had a drink and a bit of snogging (ok, fair enough I paid for a 5£ drink...), but circumstances made it difficult to get further (I was in a relationship and did not want an affair, then never called either back)

More to the point...where & who is she ???

Why?  So you can see her or avoid?

*Interested of Leeds*

becareful

Not that I don't have an idea about an answer to that but - what kind of dangers do you see in particular?

Just go with the ride so to speak, and enjoy it while it lasts! (whatever "it" happens to be in this case)

I'm puzzled here.I'm presuming this isnt a clinical massage place so this bit threw me.
Went to a massage parlour for a while where I was never offered anything sexual by any of the girls (some were clearly not dressed or good looking enough to offer much sexual), although I was nearly fully naked.Now i can see where you're coming from from the not good looking enough,although thats a tad subjective.Its the clearly not dressed.

I like the way the tip increases by £ 10 each visit but sticks on  40 finally  ,   Mmmm   :cool:

1 person likes this

I'm puzzled here.I'm presuming this isnt a clinical massage place so this bit threw me.

Went to a massage parlour for a while where I was never offered anything sexual by any of the girls (some were clearly not dressed or good looking enough to offer much sexual), although I was nearly fully naked.Now i can see where you're coming from from the not good looking enough,although thats a tad subjective.Its the clearly not dressed.

Well it's not a clinical massage place, but one that is right on the street, that has a website, and the tables are real massage tables.

But I should probably rephrase: "some were clearly not dressed in a way that indicates offering anything sexual". By that I mean wearing jeans for instance, that are tricky to remove, or tights beneath a skirt (as opposed to the fantasy nurse with just a nurse blouse and nothing underneath...). As for the 'good looking', I agree it is subjective to some degree, but here we are speaking girls which are miles away from any of the WG I've ever encountered, i.e. either quite overweight, short and chubby, wearing glasses, ...

You say you're not pretending to offer her anything else outside the parlour activity because you're in a long-term relationship.  Then in a later post you say you're considering asking her out for dinner.  Sorry, but you seem a bit confused about what it is you actually want?  If you're worried she might fancy you outside of the SP/client relationship don't you think asking her out on a date is a little dangerous - not to say dishonest and unfair to her if there's no chance of it going anywhere?

I like the way the tip increases by £ 10 each visit but sticks on  40 finally  ,   Mmmm   :cool:

Yeah right. When I got to £40 just for #3 snogging (and actually at that session she HR but didn't get to completion because of all the kissing we did), I had some regrets and thought she will probably expect more if we fuck. So not only was it ok the next time when we did lots of stuff naked, but also the time after when we fucked.

You say you're not pretending to offer her anything else outside the parlour activity because you're in a long-term relationship.  Then in a later post you say you're considering asking her out for dinner.  Sorry, but you seem a bit confused about what it is you actually want?  If you're worried she might fancy you outside of the SP/client relationship don't you think asking her out on a date is a little dangerous - not to say dishonest and unfair to her if there's no chance of it going anywhere?

Well I am still confused about when to tell her I am not available. I figured that as long as we're in sugardaddy/babe mode we're both getting what we want out of the deal. I am fine to have dinner (with or without sex after), but not to be her boyfriend or have her expect me to walk all lovey dovey on the city's High Street.

I think she fancies me as a friend with benefits (incl. financial benefits) and would hope she has other things in sight than me on the relationship front. If I felt she's into me to the point she expects me to be exclusive, then I will clearly make it clear that I am not available. I just doubt this would happen.

Hi,

Any thoughts?

Why would she mind getting a tip, i imagine she wants your return custom so ensures she offers you a good service. If you think its more than that my advice is ask her, if you can handle the thought of her saying she doesnt and then possible refusing to see you again as saying that has made her uncomfortable.

Yeah right. When I got to £40 just for #3 snogging (and actually at that session she HR but didn't get to completion because of all the kissing we did), I had some regrets and thought she will probably expect more if we fuck. So not only was it ok the next time when we did lots of stuff naked, but also the time after when we fucked.

Ask to see her outside the parlour , out of work on her day off . Take her for a dinner and back to yours or hers . If she invites you in for coffee  , you won't have to tip her anymore and can get the massages private in her flat  [ providing she has a flat  ? ]