Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
puntpunt321

What To Do When Wg Is Not Responding.

35 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, I am very new to this forum and punting itself!! I met a beutiful WG at my first punting and really want to see her again, but she is ignoring my calls/emails/texts. Does it mean she didn't like me or what?

Hi Guys, I am very new to this forum and punting itself!! I met a beutiful WG at my first punting and really want to see her again, but she is ignoring my calls/emails/texts. Does it mean she didn't like me or what?

Hi. I dont know what is the case here of course but my advice is if you have contacted her and your sure she has got your messages then she is either away, sick or doesnt wish to see you again for whatever reason, and i would try again in a couple of weeks to rule out her being away or sick if that keen on her and if still no response i would leave it and move on.

1 person likes this

What smiths said. Also does she have an adultwork profile? If so has she logged on recently? That would maybe give you a clue as to whether she is currently working, or away/sick as suggested. If she is logging on and is still ignoring you, then it's time to look elsewhere.

Just move on to the next one , lots out there . Saying that when i find a good one i will see her a fair bit .

My guess is that she has no wish to meet you again.That is her prerogative and you should respect that. Ladies who get constant calls or messages tend to feel that they are being stalked which is not a pleasant prospect.

agree with all the other posts, give it a few days and if there is no response then move on and take her out of your mind. As the above post states its her perogative and as well meaning your intentions and rationale for making contact, she may view it as a sligtht nuicance , no point getting in to that scenario

There are thousands of punters in the UK and they all have the right to book or ignore any working girl they want. They don't have to give an explanation and even if they did it wouldn't matter.

Likewise there are thousands of wg's in the UK and they have the right to either accept a booking or refuse it again without explanation. Because they have the same right as the punter.

Admittedly it's not very nice when you think that you may be being ignored but I would suggest you follow the advice others have given and leave it for two or three weeks and then try again. If you still can't get a response then you will have to accept that, for whatever reason (which she is perfectly entitled to), she doesn't want to see you again. Then you move on.

A lady told me once that she was just "a small fish in a big sea" and she was quite right. But she was a very lovely little fish. :)

I will get grief for this i know, but you could try to contact her from another phone, if she responds then at least you will know it's you that she's ignoring.

Edited by raylondoner
1 person likes this

Emails,she could be away.Calls and texts however.If she wasn't working for whatever reason surely her phone would be off.If it ringing and she just isnt answering it sounds like she doesnt want to see you.

some girls run their entire show from a smart phone.  So if that gets lost/broken/dropped-down-the-bog then she will be offline till she can organise a replacement.

I would leave it for 2 weeks, try again.  If no response then,move on.

tough but its how it is.

I will get grief for this i know, but you could try to contact her from another phone, if she responds then at least you will know it's you that she's ignoring.

Someone did this a while back to me, the reason I'd not answered their first call was because I was away from my phone and didn't hear it. We'd had words in the past over a booking that he couldn't decide over (did a lot of chopping and changing then was upset when I'd something else planned into the time), so he'd decided I was obviously ignoring him.

There are many things you can do such as setting up delivery reports on texts, checking her availability/log in. She may genuinely be ill/off or whatever.

Last week I received an email sent as part of an exchange a whole 7 days earlier, and the booking had since passed. Also had texts delayed by hours, days even then decided not to reply because it might be indiscrete (sometimes I do, sometimes I don't). So never assume anything.

You dont have to be "liked" for a WG to accept a booking.

If you were NOT violent, threatening, weird or smelly then they will take a repeat booking.

Most likely there is just some other reason, which could be almost anything and nothing about you.

In any case its really about variety.

I know what the ignore list is like. I once had to cancel a lady at very short notice, 3 hrs before and our meet had been booked for weeks. It was beyond my control at the time as I was on the verge of being caught out by my OH that particular day.

The lady never replied to me again, either my profuse apologies or asking if we could arrange another meet :(

Entirely her prerogative and I've moved on.

DG

If you were NOT violent, threatening, weird or smelly then they will take a repeat booking.

And you've been a prostitute for how long?

2 people like this

If you are bombarding her with texts, messages and emails, you may have freaked her out. You'll probably never know. From your message above, you have tried at least three times to get in touch with her. I am betting its a lot more. In future, a good rule of thumb to operate by is that if a WG doesn't respond to your first contact, she is exceedingly unlikely to respond to your 10th.

Move on and be a good boy with the next one.

1 person likes this

This happens all the time and there are countless reasons you could speculate upon.

For whatever reason(s) it was, it's unlikely that you'll ever hear back from her.

Just move on mate.

That's deception, and will be met angrily either way. If she genuinely hasn't been able to answer her phone she'll just think he's weird for going about it this way, and if she has been ignoring him then she'll just think he's got stalker ish tendencies and definitely (unless already) rule out seeing him again.

1 person likes this

Thanks for all the responses! Appreciate it really!

That's deception, and will be met angrily either way. If she genuinely hasn't been able to answer her phone she'll just think he's weird for going about it this way, and if she has been ignoring him then she'll just think he's got stalker ish tendencies and definitely (unless already) rule out seeing him again.

When it happened to me it made me realise he'd also used a different number to book me a previous time, it then made me think he knew he'd been a bit difficult and was trying to avoid the point, rather than just apologise and book like any other person. For some reason people really do themselves down, sometimes owning up, being straight and changing your behaviour is all that's required to make amends. Some people make it so difficult for themselves.

Thought this was going to be a thread about First Aid :ph34r:

1 person likes this

And I thought it was going to be about reverse oral with an EE ice princess :D.

1 person likes this

Thought this was going to be a thread about First Aid :ph34r:

An excuse for "mouth to mouth"!

After that earth shattering punt, I hear she has entered a convent.....

Actually just lob her the occasional communication, and one day she will respond.