Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thetinman

Millie Or Jade At Hod

6 posts in this topic

Will have the opportunity to see one of these two next fro but not sure which one.

Have witness Jade in action before at LMP but never got to play.

Am keen on nice big tits - not too fake tho and proper full on PSE. Don't like ladies too pettie either.

Any suggestions welcome

Blimey that`s a tough call! Both a great choice, Millie has a fantastic body and gives a friendly service, not sure on proper full on PSE though, why not book a half hour with both, with an hour or so in between to recover? That way you`ll definitely know which you prefer! 

Not seen Millie, but I can hghly recommend jade. Saw her a couple of weeks ago for a very brief visit and she was great. First thing she did was position the mirror so i could watch her on her knees sucking my cock. Then she climbed on board for CG and reverse CG, all the time making sure I could see the 'show' in the mirror, as well as watching herself! Then she got up, moved the mirror to the bed, bent over and just said, "Fuck me". I was happy to oblige! Super sexy session.

Anyone know if either of them provide rimming?

Can't say much about Millie but I met Jade at LMP a while ago and actually started off the party with her. Pretty, slim Brazilian girl, had a nice time with her, not for too long though which should tell you she can turn you on very quick ;) Type of the girl you can't take your eyes off when you see on a street. She also seemed to be very easy going and nice girl to have a chat with. If I had to find one downside that would be her enhanced breasts (although very nicely done to be fair) but mind you I am a fan of natural and just being a bit fussy here. Still I think all the pluses outweigh this detail. I wouldn't mind seeing her again but I am rather occasional punter and it's just so many more around to see at least once...

All in all you shouldn't be disappointed, especially at HOD/MK rate.