Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
couplingd

Recommendations For Lady To Join Us

6 posts in this topic

Hi, we are new to this and looking for a lady to join us for some fun in Birmingham. We would rather someone visited us at a hotel than us going to them. We struggle to tell the genuine profiles from the fakes when searching online.

Can recommend someone we can contact?

Sorry if I am being thick but perhaps good to make obvious if you are an MF couple or an MM couple.

Hi good point never considered that, we are MF.  We would be happy with someone who can offer a good sensual experience preferably.

Hi, we are new to this and looking for a lady to join us for some fun in Birmingham. We would rather someone visited us at a hotel than us going to them. We struggle to tell the genuine profiles from the fakes when searching online.

Can recommend someone we can contact?

What a jammy sod you are with a wife as accommodating as yours! My advice is to give Sky a call at www.blacklabelagency.co.uk I can personally recommend Angel, Anna, Chloe and Torri if she's still working.

Why not just go to a swingers club and have all the fun you want for a fraction of the cost ?

I can see the preference for an intimate threesome rather than being on display and one of the couple not knowing who was going to be doing what to whom in a kind of public.

Having said that, I have no suggestions as I don't know who would be up for that, but I would be sure it would be quite an attractive prospect for a number of SPs.

You are as one with the rest of us about sorting the wheat from the chaff on AW profiles so probably not the way to go for this first toe in such an activity and Kodiak has given you a fair start already.